Chapter 26

3rd POV

"A power level of 26,000? I can't stop trembling." A knight said.
"A member of the Demon race sealed away for 3000 years, Galand of the Ten Commandments." Slader said seriously.
"True, his Power Level is more than we imagined, but something seems off. Hey, Hawk, what's his magica power?" Merlin asked.
"Magic? Umm... Magic, zero? What's going on? This Magical Eye must really be broken!!"
"I see. It must be the effects of the Goddess race's seal, eh?"
"That means now's our only chance to attack." Diane said.
"So this is where the humans nest." Galand commented looking around at the city. "It seems there's been a few changes the last 3000 years. But as usual, they're all clumped together. I suppose some habits never change. It's too cramped." With two swings of his blade all the nearby houses, and even the cement, was completely blown away, leaning only a large area of dirt. "Now that makes things a bit roomier. All right, then. Meliodas, I've been wanting to have a nice, long sparring match with you!"
"Elizabeth stay behind me." (Y/n) commanded and she nodded yes. They watched as Meliodas charged forward, cutting Galand's shoulder but then Galand stabbed Meliodas with his spear while still in the air. Two other Meliodas' came to attack but they too were cut away by Galand. Another Meliodas attacker from behind and the real one attacked from above but Galand just grabbed his neck before he could do anything. "That's quite a fun spell. However, I'm not tally fond of cheap tricks."
"This monster is unbelievable." Slader said.
"King, Arthur, are you alright?" A knight asked. When the dust cleared, Arthur was in a Perfect Cube and so was Elizabeth and Hawk.
Meliodas struggled break free of Galand's right grip until Diane came charging in, turning back into a giant due to Merlin. Merlin made her Sacred Treasure appear and Diane used it to try and slam the demon, but Galand just kicked the hammer so it hit Diane back in the head.
"Let's take a moment to strategize." Merlin said and with a snap of her finger, Galand was gone.
"Diane! Meliodas! Are you alright?" (Y/n) asked running to her injured friends.
"Galand vanaished." Arthur said amazed.
"That was Big Sister's Teleportation." Slader said.
"I didn't make him vanish. In an instant, he leapt several miles, beyond the range of my magical power. He withdrew." Merlin explained but right afterwards, Galand appeared behind her.
"You know, it's sneaky mages like you that I hate most!" Galand said going to punch Merlin.
"Merlin watch out!!!" (Y/n) yelled kicking Galand's arm away before it hit Merlin. (Y/n) then followed up with a hard punch to the stomach that would have sent anyone flying away, but not him. (Y/n) stared in fright and amazement as her punch did nothing while the demon laughed in amusement.
"You have guts, little girl. However..." Galand began grabbing (y/n) in his hand like a toy. "There's something I don't like about you. I sense... goddess magic." He immediately squeezed (y/n) tightly making her cry out in pain.
"Wait!" Merlin said making Galand stop and drop (y/n). "Why don't we make a deal." She suggested pushed stands of her raven hair back. "Galand of the Ten Commandments, serving under the King of the Demon race, I must admit that your abilities and power far exceed my expectations. Surely you can kill us... so I want you to allow us to live. In return, we'll give you anything you and your people desire. Whatever you require to achieve your goals, I'm I can-."
"Merlin! It's no use, Galand can't be..." Meliodas warned.
"You lies to me, didn't you?" Galand asked with a sadistic smile. Merlin's body began to stiffen and then completely turn to stone.
"Merlin... Merlin!!!!" (Y/n) yelled. "What did you do!!"
"I am the Ten Commandments' Galand of Truth!!" He laughed. "Speak any lies in my presence, and no matter who you are, you'll be turned to stone! There's no way withstand this Commandment bestowed by the Demon King. Now then, I'll pulverize you into dust!!!" Almost like an instinct, (y/n) stood protectively in front of Merlin's stone body and before Galand could attack, Meliodas made the first move. While Galand was distracted. Slader took this chance to grab Merlin and take her to safety. Holy Knights ran in to support Meliodas but they were al struck down with ease.
"Back away!!!" (Y/n) yelled to the Holy Knights, touching the ground to create an Earth Wall. Galand focused on fighting Meliodas again and in the end he was able to cut off both his arms even though he was in demon form. Meliodas fell onto the floor, reconnecting his arms and then stood up heading right for Galand but he looked different. He had more darkness on his body and his held nothing in them, like he was possessed. Meliodas kicked Galand in the gut and he was pushed back a couple of feet. This was then followed up by multiple slashes from his Sacred Treasure. When he stopped, Meliodas looked to be in pain but he ignored it and kept fighting. A large pillar of darkness created by Meliodas, surrounded Galand, but it didn't stop him. Galand through his spear out so it pierced Meliodas's in the stomach.
"Now I've lost interest." Galand said removing his spear from Meliodas's stomach. Galand pulled his spear back and jabbed it into Meliodas's eye and he followed up by cutting off Diane's arm and cutting Slader and Merlin which only left (y/n). (Y/n) stepped back shaking in fear before behind stabbed by Galand. When he realized that he couldn't break through Perfect Cube he jumped into the air and flew away. The battle, was over.