chapter 2

The hotel we arrived at was beautiful. It had white washed walls, a spa, a cocktail bar, and several swimming pools. And the warm heat brushed against my face as the wind rustled the luscious green palm trees. We were a 10 minute drive away from the beach, but that was hardly a lengthy journey.

-

-

We hauled are suitcases up the flight of stairs. As we leant against the wall of the top floor we realised just how much the heat really did cling to your skin and make your lungs crave cold air. Still, at least we weren't in England.

-

-

The hotel rooms were amazing! All four of them had a balcony and a mini fridge! The beds were perhaps a little to comfy and the cushions that decorated the bed made it near impossible to actually see the bed with itself.

-

-

We were all on my balcony drinking ice cold diet cokes shouting the lyric to 'Cecilia '. When the song ended on the phone silence fell for a brief moment. "Shall we go to the beach?" Asked Hollie.

"Oh my god YES I was waiting for someone to ask!" Alex said happily as she put her phone down and stopped tweeting.

"ME TOO!" I exclaimed as i put my phone down and stopped scrolling.

"lets go then, I'll call the taxi" Katie said as she closed her book and stopped reading.

-

-

5 minutes later and I was in my hotel room pondering over what to wear. I didn't want to wear a bikini, because I was worried that I would look like a slut. But at the same time, who wears a jumper on a Caribbean beach? I put a bikini on and also a pair of shorts so I didn't look as though I wasn't going to the beach I was going for a play boy photo shoot instead. I covered my skin in spf70 just in case, and wore a beige straw hat , just to add even more to the hipster element. When I saw Alex, Katie, and Hollie waiting outside my room I saw that they were wearing almost the exact same thing. But 2 in a hat like mine and Alex in a flower crown. ;)

*sorry for filler guys, you'll meet the vamps next chapter. I promise