chapter 5

Ellie's POV

"So Ellie tell me about yourself."

My mind went blank, what was there to know. I was quite a boring person. I didn't tend to meet new people and was never really confronted in someone who was actually interested in me.

"Um well, my name's Ellie. I'm 18. I'm in 6th form. I'm single. And I am completely obsessed with doctor who and-" Do I tell him I'm a huge fan of the vamps? I don't want to seem creepy.

"I'm a big fan of the vamps" I smiled.

"No way!"

"Yes way!"

Tristan's POV

"Seriously? That's really cool."

I was happy that she was a vamps fan. She smiled as though it was something to be ashamed about. If I was honest I was glad. She seemed to already know a lot about me. That meant I could tell less about me and listen more about her. She was the first woman who made me want to know all there was to know about her. As I fell more and more in love with her, I could feel my life slowly changing back to what it used to be.

Ellies POV

"We're going to a party tonight." Tristan said as I slammed my drink back down on the counter. "bring your friends." He pointed to the group of 6. Hollie, Alex and Katie seemed to be getting on well with Connor, Brad and James.

"I'll text you the address, what's your number?" O that's a good way to get someone's number, I'll have to remember that one for the future.