chapter 6

Back on the beach while Ellie and Tris talk about fuck knows probably Nandos:

Brads POV

"Typical Tris already buying a girl a drink after meeting her two seconds ago" I said.

"Anyway I'm Brad. This is James and Connor"

"I'm Alex," the hottest girl said. "this is Katie and Lauren."

Alex. It suited her. Not a slut. Not a tomboy. Not a cliché kind of girl. She made me smile. She had one of those faces that cute girls have when they're shy, and let me tell you its very rare for a cute girl to be shy. She had blonde hazelnut hair that flowed down her shoulders. And a smile that could light a darkened room. The more I looked at her the more i smiled. God had decided to show me that this world could be beautiful.

I decided to take a chance.

"so, what are you doing tonight Alex?"

"Wel-"

"No your not your dancing with me. Party, tonight at 7, sea view hotel, room 118. There's a few people already coming and they've all promised to bring food and beer so you don't need to worry about that. Wear what you're wearing at the moment, you look beautiful in it. In fact its four now and by the time Tris has stopped talking about Nandos to Ellie it will at least be half 6 so we may as well spend the rest of the afternoon together."

Alex stood there speechless smiling perfectly. She looked into my eyes and smiled. I honestly can't remember the last time I made anyone that happy. I honestly can't remember the last time anyone made me that happy.

I ran towards her and gave her a big bear hug and spun her around. She was almost as tall as me but that didn't matter, I just swung here over top half over my shoulder as she persisted to kick my stomach whilst shouting my name. She was perfect

Alex's POV

I was laughing like an idiot but I didn't care. THIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING! BRAD. BRAD FUCKING SIMPSON! How on earth did I get a boy like him to even talk to me? I wasn't anything special. I was just Alex. HE WAS A BLOODY SEX GOD! He put me down and, to my delight, took off his top and ran into the sea.

"COME ON, ITS WARM!" He shouted. I took my denim shorts (I was wearing matching bikini bottoms underneath if you are dirty minded ;) ) off and slipped out of my flip flops. When the water was ankle deep brad grabbed me and I got confused and brad fell into the water back on his back with me on top of him. It looked so wrong! I laughed and he brushed my wet hair from my face and slammed his face into mine would be better put than he kissed me. Brad was so perfect.