chapter 3

The cool sea breeze, the sparkling aqua marine waters, and the greenest of green palms gave the beach a real Caribbean feel. That and the soft song of bongos from the town half a mile down the beach from the holiday resort.

I slipped along the beach in my floral flip flops, watching the bright colours around the edge of my toes float along the white sand.

--

--

"Why can't we have beaches like this in Exeter?!" A familiar voice exclaimed.

"OR in Sutton?!"

"BRADLEY WILL SIMPSON YOU NEVER DID PASS YOUR KS2 GEOGRAPHY TEST DID YOU?" The familiar voice that I know recognise to be that of Tristan Evans laughed.

All four of us simultaneously sat up from our sun beds (we usually would be falling over in the sea by this time but the long flight had worn us all out and to be honest we're quite lazy) and lifted our sunglasses to see the faces of, well as cringy as it may sound, our idols.

Connor walked next to James who walked next to Brad who walked next to Tristan, who walked on our side.

My heart beated fast and my breathing had shallowed.

Just as they walked past us I caught Tristan giving me a glimpse. I smiled and he winked. However, that wink must have blocked his vision and he caught his sand shoes in the corner of my deck chair. My chair tipped up and I fell off spilling my piña colada. I didn't mind very much because it wasn't even very nice.

"OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY?" Asked Tristan as he knelt down and helped me put my chair back up.

"IM SO SORRY OH MY GOSH!" The sun caught his beautiful blond hair and sparkling deep eyes. I was already in love with him before this. But I fell even more into his arms when I saw his perfectly carved face and heard his soft voice.

"Its fine honestly."

"No its not let me buy you another drink!"

"I don't mind honestly."

"do you have a name?"

"Ellie."

"Well Ellie," when he said my name I kind of became a little more alive inside. Its strange but just hearing him address my like he knew me sent shivers up my spine. I'm going to buy you a drink if it kills me. Come on." He grabbed my hand and stood up and started running. Dragging me along the floor. I laughed and stumbled up, trying to keep up with him.

*Tristan's pov next chapter