chapter 8

The bar we were in was on a long street, consisting of other cocktail bars and places where you could get completely wasted for half the price it cost at home.

I liked it here.

I was already slightly intoxicated from the Pina Colada I had drunk several hours earlier, it honestly didn't take much to slur my speech and blur my vision.

By the time we got there it was already full of drunks and that was five minutes ago, now it was jampacked.

Our shots finally came, me and Tris downed 3 each before I collapsed on him. I came around seconds later insisting I was alright. I thought I was alright.

The music was turned up and I felt the dubstep beating in my veins. The light outside faded and all the lights inside suddenly seemed brighter if not a bit blurry.

I looked over and saw Katie with James. James was even more pissed than I was. He was stumbling around a bit when a pale skinned man that looked like a camel approached Katie.

"Hey babe," he said awkwardly touching her arm, "you wanna give me a good time?" He said moving closer to her, poor Katie looked even more alarmed than seconds before.

"DONt You FUCkiNg TouCh HER!" James slurred as he stood up, wobbling slightly. "KaTIe Deserves bEtTEr than YoU!? He said as he punched the camel guy in the face. He fell back and hit the floor as James fell back into his chair and carried on drinking.

But then he stood up again.

"Oh ANd One MORe ThinG YOou PrICK, A BeaUtIFUL gIrL LIKe KatIe WOuld NEver EvEn TOUch a sliMY, groSS, BASTARD LIKE YOU!" James shouted.

Katie blushed, and I have a feeling it wasn't because she was embarrassed to be seen with someone so drunk.

*sorry its so short just thought I needed to update*