~ | Three | ~

Harry's POV

We were almost at Hogwarts now and the light outside the window was fading. I stood up and took my trunk down in order to get my robes to change into. It was rather heavy and usually  without Ron's help I wouldn't be able to get it down. Thankfully after the war as a way to cope with all the stress it left behind I would go to muggle gyms where no-one knew me and work out. It had been a good distraction and clearly paid off as I easily retrieved my trunk from overhead.

I sifted through books, potion ingredients and all the different necessary items used at school until I found my robes. I looked over at Malfoy, he was fast asleep but we would be arriving soon. I would need to wake him but I really didn't want to! He looked so peaceful.

Draco's POV

My eyes sprung open and I jumped back into the seat. I didn't breath until I realised it was just Potter. 

"um, sorry for waking you" he apologised? "I just wanted to let you know that we're almost at Hogwarts and you should probably change into your robes."

I nodded silently before smugly replying "If we're almost there they why aren't you in your robes."

"I- uh- um- I don't know, I haven't changed yet." He stuttered. Potter, stuttering? How unusual, I thought to myself. It was rather cute. This thought caught me off guard and I smiled to myself before reminding myself the Potter hated me. I looked away from his confused look and went to get down my trunk from above me.

Unfortunately due to the heavy weight of the trunk and the sleep deprive my body was facing it was far to heavy for me to carry however I was determined not to ask Potter for help. This changed when I heard his voice from behind me "Want some help gettin' that down?"

"I- um- yeah, yes please." I was surprised by his kindness. Hadn't we been enemies for the past seven years? Especially after everything that happened I imagined he would hate me the most out of the whole school! And yet here he was offering to HELP me!

He stood up placing his robes on the top of his trunk before reaching up and grabbing my trunk down without any help! As his arms stretched up I could see just how muscular he had gotten and damn did he look fine, but I shouldn't think about him like that I told myself! What if I end up falling for him and get my hopes up only to be told how much he hates me! Besides what were the chances he's even into dudes! I didn't even know I was into guys until Pansy pointed out my 'obvious gayness' in 4th year but other than Blaise she was the only one who knew. I told myself off in my mind. He placed my luggage down on the seat I had been asleep on. Just as he looked up at me I closed my mouth which I realised was gaping open at his strength. "Thanks" I nodded and he nodded back.

We both turned to face away from each other to change into our robes. I was so tempted to peak over my shoulder but I kept telling myself no. Unfortunately I don't have the strongest willpower and couldn't resist a 'little peak'. I glanced over my shoulder to see him standing in nothing but his trousers. His bare back was toned with muscles and I noticed scars all along his back, they were different from his lighting scar on his forehead. They didn't seem inflicted by magic. There were short scars and big scars. I wondered how he could of got them. 

I realised I was staring at him changing and quickly turned my head around ashamed of myself. I rushed to finish getting my robes on. 

"Are you dressed?" I questioned, 

"Yep, you?" Harry replied,

"Well duh otherwise I wouldn't of asked you!" I smiled while turning to meet Potter's eyes, at first he looked insulted but after seeing me holding in giggles he too smiled and starting laughing setting me off as well. We sat down opposite each other stopping laughing after we realised who we were both with, our enemy, I thought sadly. 

Harry pulled a Gryffindor tie out of his pocket and looked at it puzzled. He wrapped it around his neck and started to tie it like how you tie shoelaces. It was very clear he had no idea of how to tie a tie. He let out a sigh and said "I'll just get Hermione to do it later." 

"Don't tell me the famous Mr Potter can't tie a tie" I smirked 

"Sod off Malfoy!" He laughed

"Here let me do it" I offered standing up. He stood up as well huffing in defeat and handed me the tie. We were so close I realised as we stood in the middle of the compartment. I wrapped the tie around his neck and slowly tied the tie. I dragged out the time taking extra delicacy while tying as I didn't want this closeness to end. I know it sounds stupid but something about Potter's presence calmed me, made me feel safe. I must be going crazy.

Harry's POV

I watched in awe as Draco's hands gracefully noted my tie around my neck. This was definitely a weird situation I would of never imagined but hey, I would of never expected Malfoy to be able to communicate with me without some sort of rude or snarky comment and that had already happened. 

He finished the tie and looked down at me, shit! he was taller than me! How had I never noticed this! I looked at his face he was so close to me. I thought for a second about closing the gap between us. I had no idea why but I had an urge to do so and kiss him. I had never felt this way about a guy before and of all guys, MALFOY! what was wrong with me I wondered!

I noticed his hand still lingering on my chest as we stared at each other's faces. All of a sudden he looked away suddenly and snapped his trunk shut. What had just happened! Maybe he had put a spell on me! Yeah, it was his fault my insides felt like mush and I could just melt into his arms and see myself kissing him and... OH SHIT! I like Malfoy? Malfoy? MALFOY? I shook my head and also turned around to close my trunk. I must be tired. 

In a few minutes we had arrived at the Hogsmeade train station, my head was still spinning! We silently nodded at each other and went seperate ways in the corridor. I went past the compartment Ron and Hermione been in and it was empty so I assumed they were waiting outside. Sure enough I could see them on the platform waiting for me. I headed off quickly to meet them.

____________________________________________________________

AN ~

Sorry that I'm a really shit writer and probably have horrible spelling because my grammarly broke haha soz