|| EPISODE ONE || PART TWO

You were only ten when it happened, your dad got sick and he died.
Your mom was pregnant with Toruh, but she still worked so hard to support your family.

You helped where you could handling things like house hold chores and balancing the check book.

"Y/N baby mommy's hungry" your mother pouts as she hugs you.

You always loved the smile on your mother's face when you cooked for her.
She was so brave, and strong, you never would have thought she would die like that, so suddenly.

After your mom and Toruh died in the accident your family argued over who would take you in but eventually it was decided you would stay with your grandpa.
He was living on a pension and you didn't wanna be a bother so you offered to pay your own tuition.

"Kyoko dear make sure you don't"
"Don't worry grandpa I'll be fine and it's Y/N"

That all happened in May...

"Kyoko dear I'm going to stay with my family over sea while renovations are made on my home, the thing is their house is very small, and with your schooling it may be better if their was a friend in the area you could stay with?" Your grandpa asks worried.

"Don't worry about me grandpa" you smile as you nod standing up.

After all! You were going to live by yourself anyway.

This was your chance to see if you were up to the task.

"Even if the only place I can afford to live is the tent I brought on sale and typhoons threaten to blow me away anywhere can be home once your use to it!" You yell as you scrub at the windows.

After another long day at work you trudge through the forest tiredly, your face was warm and you felt a bit dizzy as you tripped over a rock on the path.
You finally made it to your make shift home and crawl in pulling on the light to turn it on.

"Hey mom" you smile as you sit down "I'm really tired I fell a bit dizzy to" you giggle "hey Toruh after I wash my face how about you help me with my homework?" You ask looking at the picture.

You smile as you grab a bowl and towel from a box in the back of the tent and crawl outside.

You freeze when waiting outside was the Somah's.
You blinked your face red as they copied the movement you made before Shigure bursts into a fit of laughter.

Oh no...

There you sat in the Sohma house in front of Yuki and Shigure (who was still laughing) But Yuki looked at you worried.

"I thought it was strange, the Somah's own all the land in this area" Yuki says.

"Um could" you look down at the floor nervously as you spoke "c-could I just live there a bit longer, just until the revelations are over? I don't have a lot of money but, I'll pay?" You say your voice soft and quiet.

"That's a dangerous spot" Shigure says.

"Oh you've finally stoped laughing" Yuki says with a glare.

"Not to mention a young girl can't spend months living alone in a tent" Shigure says with a smile.

"No! Really it's no trouble at all I'm even use to the slugs!" You say worried "I promise I can see this through if you jus" you suddenly collapse to your knees as you gasp.

"Miss Honda!" Yuki gasps as he stands up and rushes to your side "you have a fever" he says a hand on your head.

"I'll grab the ice" Shigure says standing up as he opens the doors to the kitchen "tho it may take a while"