|| EPISODE TWO || PART TWO

You walked into your room to see a ladder, at first you were confused that was until Kyo jumped down a roll of tape in his hands as he looked towards you.

"Call a pro to fix it for now you just have to keep the rain out right?" He asks.

"Oh thank you" you say as you bow.

"Hey!" He yells.

"Yes?" You ask as you jump a little facing him.

His back was turned to you as you saw all the muscles in his back and arms tense as he seemed to shake.

"Listen" He says calmer "I can't get.. kinda a one track mind when I'm angry!" He stutters still holding a lot of hostility in his voice "so about earlier" he stutters.

He turns to face you his orange eyes shining as his face was flushed pink and his arms shook.

"Y/N YUKI IM HOME!"

Shigure's yelling startled you from your daze as you yelp looking over your shoulder with a smile as the black haired male continued to yell.

"Is that clumsy kitten still here!?" Shigure yells teasingly.

You go to tell Kyo to continue what he was saying when he suddenly grabs the ladder and storms out of your room.

"Forget it!" He yells clearly angry again.

"Hey" you stutter as you put your school bag down ignoring the bag full of stuff from your tent that fell "Wait up!" You call as you ran after him.

"Good news, Y/N is allowed to live with us as long as she continues to keep our secret"

"Really?"

You smile happily at the news Shigure had just told you.
You got to live with the Sohma's and keep your memories!

"That plan almost sounds to good to be true" Yuki says his arms folded as he glares at Shigure "like you two are plotting something and trying to mix Miss Honda in" He growls.

"Yuki would I do something like that?" Shigure says horrified that Yuki would suggest that, however you failed to notice the nervous laugh he gave after.

"Excuse me" you smile as you walk up to Yuki and Shigure.

The two males look over you as you break the uncomfortable tension between the two boys.

"I just wanted to say I'm so glad I got to meet you both" you smile as you bow a small blush on your cheeks.

"The feelings mutual" Shigure smiles a toothy grin.

You look up and smile as Yuki's eyes soften and his face tints pink when he looks at you.

"Oh yes, I two agree" Yuki says looking down.

"And" you smile as you walk outside looking at Kyo "it's great to meet you as well Kyo" you smile nervously.

"Hey!" Kyo growls "you can leave me outa this!" He yells angrily.

He goes to continue talking but was kicked by Yuki back into the pond.
You can't help but giggle as Yuki and Kyo start yelling at each other again.

This may actually turn out to be fun..

You smile proudly as you wipe your head, you had spent all weekend cleaning the Sohma house top to bottom and you had finally finished cleaning the kitchen.

"Wow this is amazing" Yuki says as he walks in in a smart blue shirt and black pants "I can't believe you managed to clean such a filthy kitchen" he hums.