|| EPISODE FOUR || PART TWO

"Dinners nearly done" you smile as you bring out the bowls ready for dinner.

"Smells heavenly" Shigure hums.

"Hey" you hum as you look around confused "where's Kyo?" You ask looking at Yuki.

"He went upstairs a while ago" Yuki mutters bitterly "hasn't come back since" he shrugs

You stair at Kyo's door and knock gently on it but got no response.

"I should have known you'd be up here"

The orange haired boy flinches as he turns to look at you while you climb onto the roof.

"Thee food will be done in a minute" you say.

"I'll pass" Kyo grumbles as he turns around and lays facing away from you.

You slowly crawl over to the annoyed cat not wanting to slip off the roof.

"Kagura worked really hard" you say "she said she just wants to make you happy"

"Yah she's always saying that" Kyo grumbles "and all that crazy stuff about marriage" he grumbles.

"But isn't it nice" you ask.

He gasps as he turns to face you you were closer to him now still on your hands and knees as you smile.

"To have someone who cares about you?" You ask "who worries if you happy and what you want, I hope someone cares about me that much" you say as you sit on your legs "even if we're separated by a huge distance, doesn't everyone wish for something like that?" You laugh.

Kyo just tsks annoyed as you laugh covering your mouth.

"Well maybe not you, the only thing you want is to defeat Sohma" you smile as you sit beside him hugging your legs "that's why you went away to train right?" You ask.

"Ugh Shigure has been blabbing" Kyo growls embarrassed as he rubs his neck.

"It must have been hard" you say as you look up "especially being all alone"

"I wasn't alone tho, my master was with me" Kyo says as he looks up with you.

"Oh really?" You ask "is he strong?" You ask as you turn to look at Kyo.

"Well obviously!" Kyo says pink on his cheeks as his eyes seemed to shine " he has to be! Even Yuki couldn't beat him" he stands up as he clenches his fists "he's been teaching me since I was a kid and even tho he's a Sohma he understands me! I could hardly wait for our lessons each morning" he smiles his eyes shining.

You watch in awe as you see how excited Kyo got talking about his master and his training.

"Don't get me wrong the training was tough but it was also incredibly fulfilling! I could feel myself getting stronger" He cheers and punches his hand "man I could really go for a few sparing rounds right now!" He cheers.

He doesn't just wanna beat Sohma, he genuinely does love martial arts...

He suddenly flinches and sits down pouting as his face was pink and it almost looked like sad little cat ears appeared on his head for a moment.

"This is probably really boring for a girl like you" he huffs.

"What!?" You gasp "no not at all! It's true I don't know much about martial arts but I'm not bored at all it's really interesting honestly!" You say as quickly as you can your arms moving about.

"Really cause I'd be bored if you were you" Kyo pouts.

"Well it's true I find it hard not to fall asleep when people talk about W/S (worst subject) or things like that but I'm not completely uninterested in martial arts" you say "I even know a few moves!" You say as you try and remember what your mother use to do.