EPISODE TWELVE

( Oof time for some Akito... yah writing this is gonna be fun... as a reminder I am trying to make this as different as possible so your relations, impacts and actions will be different I'm sorry if that upsets anyone! and I'm sorry but tell me those eyes don't make you shiver! )

Spring had finally arrived and the new school year had begun meaning you and your class were finally second years!

"The first years were so cute" you laughed "they all looked so nervous you really missed out you two" you smile.

"Hard pass"
"Sounds awful"

You smile at the orange haired cat and your blonde childhood friend in her mask.

"Springs all ready killing me with this hay fever imagine being locked in a room with a bunch of sweaty kids" Uo shivers "no thanks!"

"Just take some pills" Kyo growls.

"Nah they don't work" Uo shrugs "probably all those drugs from my rebellious past" she hums.

You laugh and smile as you think about the torcher Yuki must be dealing with at the moment sorting out the first years.

I bet girls are already tripping over themselves.

"Y/N" Hana says as she walks over "I sensed Shigure's waves earlier" she says looking at you.

"Oh yah" Kyo mumbles.

"He'll probably be here with Haru and Momiji right?" You ask looking at Kyo who nods.

"What there are more of you?!" Uo says as she stands up glaring at Kyo.

"Yep two New Sohma's just started school here" you smile as you watch Uo and Kyo start arguing.

You shake your head till something shiny catches your eye.

When you look over you see a familiar sleek black car pull up and stop.

Then out they stepped.

"Hey Y/N"

You gasp snapping out of it as you look at Uo them back at the car.

Only to find the black haired perpetrator gone...

"I don't know about Hana but I wanna meet these new bees" Uo smirks standing up "being em round here" she smirks looking at Kyo.

"What why me!?" He yells angrily glaring at the blonde punk "she was probably already going to see them!" He yells pointing at you as you laugh.

"True" you smile.

"Yes but" Hana glares as she towers over Kyo menacingly "why should we bother are dear friend when we can have you play fetch" she growls.

"I'm not a dog!" He yells angrily.

"Cut it out" you laugh "I was going anyway so I don't mind, Kyo can come if he wants tho" You smile at the cat zodiac.

"Bye!" You wave as you and Kyo walked out the door.