|| EPISODE SEVEN || FULL EPISODE

( just a heads up I'm trying to make you different to toruh here so your relationships with some of the zodiacs will be different dont worry Yuki and Kyo are still love interest but if a character is 10 years younger or older than you I will find other relationships for you to have with them :3 ps sorry this took so long I'm a bad author XD)

You stair up at the huge home in wonder, your eyes were wide as you checked the plate and sure enough it red exactly what you thought.

Sohma

"Hey Y/N!!"

You yelp and look up but smile when you see a blonde haired boy peeking over the wall.

"Momiji!" You smile.

"Hang on Y/N chan I'll open the gate!" Momiji smiles happily as his head disappears only for the gate to open and the blond to be revealed "WELCOME!" He cheers

You walked through Sohma estate, it was extremely quiet and no one was around, you weren't even sure if anyone lived here at all.
It was so different in comparison to Shigure's home...

You were starting to regret not telling anyone you were coming here...

"Ah your here" Hatori says as he looks at you panting "I didn't realise the walk was that hard" he mumbles.

"Oh it wasn't" you laugh nervously.

Really you were just utterly terrified...

"Momiji go and fetch some tea" Hatori said.

"Oh that sounds nice" you smile at the blonde as he skips off humming.

You walk into the room that Hatori told you to wait in, it was his office.
Everything was completely in order from the books on his shelves to the papers on his desk.

You look at the desk and gasp when you see the picture of a really pretty woman on his desk.
You never would have expected it since he came off as such a stern character...

That just made you even more worried as you began to panic wondering if he was going to scold you for being incompetent.

"Y/N?"

You turn around and smile when you see Momiji holding two cups of warm liquid.

"Are you ok?" He asks worried.

"I'm fine" you smile assuring the young blonde.

"Well then we should sit down!" Momiji smiles.

You dipped on the warm fluid with a calm look on your face as you looked up at Hatori who was standing stiffly in the doorway.

"So are you a doctor at a hospital?" You ask "I hope you didn't have to take time off just to meet with me" you say with a smile.

"No I'm the family doctor I don't treat anyone outside of the family" Hatori says still staring outside "but half of my job is babysitting the family head"'he says shaking his head.

"Getting sick is Akito's specialty.." he mumbles to himself.

"All of the Sohmas are super busy" Momiji shrugged "so no one will come in, their all getting ready for New Years" he smiles hugging a pillow.

"Oh?" You mumble with a smile.

"Yah it's a big event here for us so outside people will pitch in to help and not just inside ones" Momiji smiles