|| EPISODE NINE ||

"Thanks for waiting" you laugh as you stumble outside

"IM SUCK OF YOUR SMUG FACE"

And were met with Kyo yelling at Yuki once again.

You sigh as you walk out with your hands full listening to the two arguing.

"Ah Miss Honda" Yuki gasps as he walks over ignoring Kyo (which only seemed to piss him off more)

"Oh thanks Sohma I think I went overboard" you laugh as he takes the bags from your hands.

"Try being helpful" Yuki glares at Kyo as a tic mark appears on the cats head.

"THATS IT!!" Kyo yells as he runs after Yuki.

You smile as you shake your head and walk after the two, your New Years wish was that the two would finally start to get along better..
Then again that seemed like a long shot.

"I can't believe I'm running an errand with you of all people!" Kyo complains a bag in his arms.

"You didn't have to come" Yuki says blankly.

"WHY YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH ME BEING HERE!?" Kyo yells suddenly angry.

Yet another argument breaks out between the two wich Yuki quickly defuses.
By placing chives in Kyo's mouth...

"Ahhhhhhh" Kyo gags

"Are you ok Kyo?" You ask as you bend down looking at him worried

"Ahhhhhhhh" he continues to gag as Yuki sneezes behind you.

(An amazing picture to help show that I'm transitioning from intro to after title :3)

"Bath time!" Shigure smiles as he walks in "Come on Yuki your turn"

"I'll skip the bath today" Yuki says as Shigure gasps.

"Filthy boy!" Shigure scolds.

"One day I'm throwing him off the roof" Yuki says as you two look at Shigure squirming "I'm getting a cold that's why" Yuki huffs.

"What" You ask worried as you stand up and walk over.

You crouch in front of Yuki your hand to his forehead.

"You are feeling warm" you say worried as you remain unaware of his blushing face.

"Sooner you treat a cold the better" Shigure says as he starts rummaging through the medicine cabinet.

"Maybe you should stay home" you say as you sit beside him.

"No I'll be fine" Yuki dismisses the idea.

"But we're running the marathon" you say worried looking at him.

"Oof running in this weather that sounds like torcher" Shigure chuckles as he places the medicine box on Yuki's head "these old bones couldn't handle that"