|| EPISODE THIRTEEN ||

(Everyone's fav big bro is making his entrance people!!)

You smile as the cold air nips at your arms while you sit on your knees in the grass hidden in Yuki's secret base.

"What can we harvest in May?" You ask excitedly.

"Well, carrots, onions, chives~" he smiles.

You laugh at the way he said chives clearly hinting to Kyo's deep hatred of them.

"Strawberries two" he smiles.

"Yes finally!" You cheer as he laughs.

You smile as you rub your arms his laugh turns to concern as he looks at your shivering form.

"Cold?" He asks worried.

"Yah it's kinda cold for April" you smile as he smiles back.

"Maybe you should head inside" he smiles.

"Oh no I don't" Your voice was cut off by Yuki's tummy grumbling.

"I may also be a bit hungry" he blushes.

You smile and giggle as you stand up and stretch letting your bones click back into place.

"Then I'll go get started on lunch" you smile at the rat as he smiles back.

It had been a few days since you met Akito the family head.

After what happened you were worried about Yuki but he seemed ok which was relieving.

Your attention was taken away from the horrid memory as you notice a pile of clothes, you bent down to inspect them wondering why someone would leave their clothes here.

No sooner had you done so when you felt something slimy and slithery crawl up your clothes.

You do the only rational thing.

Fucking. Scream!!

You screamed as loud as possible as your body turned ridged your back arching at the unpleasant feeling.

"Miss Honda!" Yuki yells running over.

"There's something up my clothes" you whimper as you shiver when you feel it move till it's head was poking from in between your chest looking at Yuki.....

"Skin this revolting creature and cook its reptilian corps!!"

You pant as you had run after Yuki after he yanked the snake and rushed back home

"Oh Aya" Shigure hums.

"Wait what!?" Kyo gasps from the kitchen sounding worried.

"I said skin this hideous creature!" Yuki growls even scarier than before.