|| EPISODE TEN ||

(So I this episode I'm gonna very clearly establish what I have imagined for your relationships with everyone!

as I've mentioned your not toruh and I wanted all your relationships with the zodiacs to be believable and fit with your story of losing your parents and sibling so hope this helps!

Enjoy!

Or don't cause I'm a terrible author 😂)

'Everyone has a dream, some fear it and see it as a wicked vile thing.

But I will give mine form... to make it last an eternity and even longer than that...

One Dream....'

"Hu.. there's only one how disappointing"

You look at Uo as you her and Hana were standing with Yuki looking in his locker.

"I expected an avalanche" Uo pouts folding her arms.

"Of what?" Yuki asks as he looks over your shoulder into his locker.

"Valentines chocolate!"

Tomorrow was Valentine's Day it was on a Saturday so of course today which was a Friday was chocolate giving frenzy girls huddled around their crushes like wolves.

It was terrifying...

You blink beside Yuki at the girls that were in your class were all ranting about him unknown that at least 99% of their chocolates were in the rubbish bin.

"It's like wolves" Uo says wide eyed.

"Is today?"

You all look over confused to see Kyo sitting in his seat his two friends behind him.

"Valentine's Day?" He asks gulping.

Kyo had been so weird all day, from not eating to punching the air in front of Yuki he just really wasn't acting like himself.

You run panting to catch up with the cat zodiac as he speed walks down the steps.

"Kyo slow down" you call running after him.

"I need to get home" he mumbles "no it's not safe there either!" He gasps "I need to go on a trip!!!"

You pant as you stand beside him he was frozen in fear as he looks ahead of you both.
You follow his gaze and suddenly a lot of things make sense.

"Oh Kagura" you smile looking at Kyo with a knowing smile.

"Kyo" Kagura says as she turns around in slow motion "I FOUND YOU KY DARLING" she cues running forward.

"CRAP SHE FOUND ME!!!" Kyo yells running away.

"KYOOOOO!!!" Kagura screams running after him.

All this morning he was just worried about avoiding Kagura.

You sigh shaking your head as you lean on the stair rails watching them run off..