|| EPISODE EIGHT || FULL EPISODE

You blow on your hands as you smile watching the frost come from your mouth as you smile at the cloud as it disappears into thin air.

"Man it's cold!"

You smile as you look over at the blonde as she complained about the drop in temperature.

"I know" Hanajima says looking down "I can't believe how much has changed.."

"I know what you mean" you say with a big smile as you look at the sky.

It seemed like only yesterday you were sleeping in a tent all by yourself and now you were living with the Sohma family!

"So you hanging with your grandpa?" Uo asks beside you the arrow flung over her shoulder as she walked.

"Well that was my plan" you laugh as you hold the grocery bags close "but turns out their going to Hawaii" you shrug with a smile.

"What gramps suddenly to good for tv specials?" Uo grumbles.

You laugh and smile at your friends as they look at you.

"So you'll be staying at Shigure's then?" Hana asks tilting her head.

"I still haven't asked him" you smile blushing "honestly with all they've done for me lately I feel really nervous about it" you smile.

"Wait!" Uo says looking at you "so you have no idea where you'll be staying for the holiday?" She asks worried.

"Nope" you laugh in amusement as you pop the p.

"Well you can stay at mine?" She smiles "it's small but won't be burning" she shrugs.

"Yes your more than welcome at my home" Hana says with one of her rare smiles.

"Definitely not!" You say as you turn to face them walking backwards "I couldn't impose on your families for the whole break!"

"Well what if we grabbed your tent and went on a camping trip" Uo asks.

You knew what your friends were doing, you could tell they were worried.
Cause this year you'd be alone...

"Seriously you guys" you smile "spend some time with your families ok!" You smile as you skip off down the road "I better get home!" You yell out with a smile as you wave.

Families...

You hum happily as you skate up and down the deck with cloths on your feet like ice shakes as you slip around the wood.

"Are you really having that much fun?" Kyo grumbles looking at you.

You catch yourself on the wall as you smile laughing.

"Of course I love cleaning the house! And plus I get to do it with you all as well!" You laugh and continue to slide around the deck.

Your remove your 'skates' and walk into the house and smile when you see Shigure.
You had lived with the Sohma family for four months now and you had developed so many different relationships already.

Shigure was like that fun uncle that lets you get away with things and laughs at you when you trip or fall.

Momiji was like a younger sibling, he loved being close by you and when ever you could you would invite him over, maybe you wished toruh would have turned out like him.

Hatori was like a dad, he constantly phoned you asking about your health and weather you'd eaten, you imagined your dad would have been similar if you'd met him.

But at the same time no one in the world was like the Sohma's.

"Hey Shigure?" You ask with a slight stutter as the male looks over to you "If it's ok... would I be able to say here for New Years?" You ask "my grandfather contacted me saying how the family is in Hawaii so?.." You ask looking at him.