|| EPISODE SIX || FULL EPISODE

(I'm sorry I'm cutting the second part of the episode, It's told through your involvement so if your not involved in it a lot there's very little to write I hope no one is to mad!)

It was the day of the culture festival and students teachers and parents were everywhere from the halls the the gardens to the classrooms the place was packed.

You where in your classroom, your fellow classmates all in there with you as you all smiled happy at how well the rice balls were selling.

"Rice balls were a great idea!"
"There only selling so well because Honda made them~"

You blush as you giggle nervously as you rub your neck.

"No I'm sure that's not it" you smile as you look behind you and nearly laugh at Kyo who was holding a cat rice ball.

"That cat ones are adorable.

"This feels wrong" Kyo says his face pale.

You smile as you cover your mouth and then look over at the main attraction and smile hands on your hips.

"I don't thing the rice balls are the reason we're doing so much business" Uo smirks beside you.

The main attraction as the elder classmates called him was poor Yuki dressed up in a frilly pink dress.

The sempai's had practically begged him to put it on and poor awkward Yuki caved into peer pressure..

You smile as you look over at Yuki who was being protected by his fan club of course, but when his eyes met your he immediately looked away.

"Oh no" you say sadly as Kyo laughs and steps beside you.

"Don't worry he just gets insecure about his face sometimes, you know cause it's so pretty" he laughs

"That's even worse" you gasp covering your mouth "all this time I've been thinking how cute he looks I didn't realise he was miserable" you sigh sadly.

Suddenly a blonde boy jumps onto Yuki's back, you gasp as you look at him and realise it was the boy who kissed you from the other day.

"What's he doing here?" Kyo gasps begins you.

"Wait you know him?" You ask turning to look at the cat zodiac.

"Momiji!"

Suddenly a black haired male wearing a suit walks in and upset look on his face.

"Don't go wondering off like that" he warns "your looking well Yuki you two Kyo" he says.

"Sorry Hari!" Momiji yells as he smiles and jumps off of Yuki's back.

"Who are your friends" one of the girls stutters looking at the attractive boys who just entered the room.

"Hi!!" The blonde boy cues as he smiles "I'm Momiji half German half Japanese and this is Hatori Sohma were related your your classmates Yuki and Kyo!" He cheers.

"There part of your family?" You ask looking at Kyo who simply nods.

You smile trying to hide how giddy it made you to meet more of the Sohma family.
You couldn't help but wonder what zodiac they may be.

"Now when did you become a girl?" Hatori asks blankly.

"Based on how many times you've seen me naked you know fully well I'm not" Yuki growls a tic mark on his forehead.

Girls shriek everyone's faces going red.

"Yuki does that mean!!?"

"Definitely not" Yuki growls.