Killer Ladies' Night | Various (Hunters) x Reader

Notes: A special chapter! All females hunters are after you. This is also the first female relationship in the book. (Bye homophobes!)

Side Note: You are called Plague Doctor with your real name as (Y/N). You wear a mask that has a beak representing a crow. Your weapon of choice is a long cane with a sharp end that has actual diseases in it.
1. Disease: If a survivor gets hit by your cane, the disease will take effect and slow down their movements and decoding by 2%. The affected survivor will have a different pose as they hold onto their chest with both hands and coughs. The disease can spread if the survivor decode or stand near each other within a feet, especially healing. They will only have 120 seconds to find the one of the four fountains in a map to cure the disease. The only survivor that can get rid of the disease is the Doctor, but only hers due to the lack of equipment to purify others. If the survivor fails to cure their illness within the time, they will lose half of their health.
2. Rats: Due to your semi-passive nature, your speed is slower compared to most hunters (Similar to Geisha's aggressive form but a tiny bit slower.) since you don't like to chase the survivors much. However, you carry rats and use them to alert where the survivors are. There is a 50% chance the rats will bite on the survivor and cause them to be stunned by 1~3 seconds (to help since your speed is slow) or 15% chance to inflict .25 damage. (90 seconds cooldown. If your presence reach max as you hit the survivors, the cooldown drops to 50 seconds instead.)
3. Tag: If you chase a survivor for 120 seconds or more, your speed increases by 15%. This is because you will become impatient over time.
P.S. You also suffer from depression (Not from sadness but from the feeling of hollowness or emptiness).

Here's an idea of how you appear like. All of your hair is hidden in a black cloth around your head. (Art created by Schytelizard94 in Deviantart.)

Type: Fluff

Type: Fluff

--------------

Somehow in the cruel world, a letter managed to make its way to your hands. You stare at it for a long while before opening it.

Dear Miss (Y/N),
You are invited to the manor as our hunter! What you long wish for will come true. In return, we ask you to participate in a fun game! Remember to bring your stuff.
Sincerely by,
Miss Nightingale

Your dead eyes scan through the small letter before folding it back to place. "My wish.. how would they know?" You look at the envelope and make your way towards the address. You look up at the building and sigh through your mask. Your black coat moves from the wind and you tip your hat forwards for it to not fall. Your gloved hand gently knock on the door and patiently wait. Then, a strange woman greets you. She had a yellow beak and blue feathers on her head while her legs are bird feet. "Ah! You must be (Y/N). Come in, come in." She moves to the side as you walk in and look around. The inside of the building looks nothing like the exterior.

"Follow me to the hunters' lobby. It's where all of our hunters rest and gather when they aren't in a game." You nod and she smiles. She stops at a door and points to it. "Go on and introduce yourself to them. Don't worry about me, I'll be in my office to take care of some business." As she walks away, you stand in front of the door with your heart pounding. "God.. I hope they're nice." You take a deep breath in your mask and slowly turn the door knob. When you open the door, you see a big lizard, a man with long claws, a spider, and a woman with traditional Asian makeup.