Time | Trickster (Aesop) x Reader

Warning: Gore, child abuse, mentions of sex
Note: The story takes place in the modern era. His skin reminds me of a mafia boss. This chapter may be sensitive to some. Be prepared for disappointment. :D

Side note: You live in a small town. Your father died from war, so your mother remarried to another man to get over her grief. Not long after her marriage, she committed suicide, leaving you behind with him.

Type: Angst to Fluff

-----------

Another fist to your body. And another. And another until your vision becomes blurry. Your alcoholic stepfather punches you for not giving him and his friends the bottles in time. "You fucking little shit!" He yells as he repeatedly smash your side, "Be more fucking useful! You think I got all day to sit on my ass and be thirsty as hell!?" One of the women you see him with, touches his shoulder and whispers, "Darling. Don't be so rough on her.. she will die. It'll be long before we can get another kid to serve us." He stops and gives you a final punch. Your consciousness is in the edge of passing out and staying alive. You hear the sound of lip smacking and moans. Disgusted by their actions, you try to crawl away without making a sound to your room. The only safe part of the house before he knocks the door down.

Everything hurts. Everything is painful.

You weakly lift your hands up to your face and body once you lay on your mattress. You can feel the bruises forming around your weak body. "How ugly I look.." you thought miserably, "I wish mom never married him.." You clasp your hands together and close your eyes. You mute the sounds and send a silent prayer as you quietly cry. You know that no one will help you, not in situations such as this. Yet somehow, under all the layers of despair and sadness, you feel the wrath begin to take over your feeling. Eventually, you pass out from intense pain.

------------

Aesop, a young boy, looks up at his parents with a frown. They try to get him to study in one of the best schools in the state but he refuses to. When they ask why he says, "I value my friendships more than education." His parents thought it was cheesy and ridiculous as they speak about how kids nowadays are so stubborn. Aesop rolls his eyes at his parents and look down from his living room. He is only 8 but he thinks and acts like an adult. His parents expected a lot from their son after all. He sees a town across from the city. He can tell the town lacks a massive amount of stuff the city has due to the dirty appearance. His family is rich but he isn't spoiled since he knows how to control himself from falling into his desires. Like buying one of the expensive embalming tools toys.

"Aesop," Mrs. Carl says, "We really want you to go. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity!" The stubborn boy shakes his head and glares at his parents. "For the last time, I said I'm not going! The school near our house is fine enough." His mom sighs as his dad shakes his head in disappointment. "You will be the heir of our wealth once we are gone, Aesop. I want you to be as successful as your mother and I." Aesop lets out a 'tsk'. He says, "I know that. That's why I'm already doing my hardest in school and such." His parents finally smile and hugs their son. Mr. Carl says, "Well then. We will have our butler take care of you while we travel to meet an old friend of mine." Aesop nods as his parents goes to leave. The butler nods at his parents and goes to bow down at the young Aesop. "Young master. What would you like for breakfast?"

Aesop huffs at him with a frown and eyebrow raised. "Murro, you can barely cook." Murro chuckles at him while sweating. "W-Well I was hoping to get someone else to.." The boy shakes his head and motions the butler to follow him. "Come with me, Murro. I've seen mother cooked many times, so I'll guide you on this. Mess it up and I'll fire you." The butler laughs with sweat forming on the side of his head. "R-Right!" Aesop makes a deadpan face. "How can someone be afraid of a kid?"