Insanity | Asylum Skins (Various) x Reader

Warning: Gore, cannibalism
Note: The story takes place in a sanatorium. The characters with the skins are Aesop, Eli, Margaretha, Norton, Tracy, Joseph, and Violetta. The survivors have symptoms while the hunters have a medical position. This chapter may be sensitive to some.

Side note: There is an unknown disease spreading around the island. Only the sanatorium has the meds to delay the illness until it completely stops. Many other people on the island go to the place for it and ended up becoming other patients.
P.S. You suffer from pseudobulbar (inappropriate involuntary laughing and crying due to a nervous system disorder.).

Type: Mixture of Fluff and Angst

Credit to https://www.roblox.com/games/3522803956/De-Pride-Isle
-----------

Everyone didn't hear the words you say. It's almost like they're deaf, ignoring your very existence. You beg your family to not throw you into the sanatorium, a place where people with chronic illness goes. They didn't listen to your begs, cries and toss you into the place. Your uncle slaps you when you continue to shout. "Listen here, you ungrateful bitch! You are staying here until the doctors fix you!"  They left you alone in the menacing place, located in one of the most isolated islands in the world.

In the waiting room sat numerous of people, all stopping for the doctors to come. You hug your arms and look at your lap. The strangers made you uncomfortable. No friends to talk to, no one familiar in sight to have a discussion. The funny feeling returns, tickling the back of your spine. You smile with no intentions. Your feelings does not match your expression. You cover your mouth to avoid laughing in the public space. The people didn't care, all they do is talk and talk until the doctors come. And when they did, everyone turns to look at them with big, hopeful eyes. They smile with glee and goes to them. They ask the doctors, "Where are the meds!?" The man in a long coat does the speaking. However, what caught your attention the most is the thing beside him. It moves, shaped like a big spider with 8 limbs. 

You stare at everyone with wide eyes. You thought, "How are they not affected by their appearance?" You hear feminine giggles from it. With enough observations covered, you grow bored and hug your legs. You are the only one left on the seats. You rest your head on your arms until the sound of footsteps grows closer by the second. A gentle voice says, "Hello little lady." You look down and see the creature with hands clasped together. You lean back with a scared whimper and the creature tilts its head. "Oh! You must be new here." It slowly approach you, like a spider making its way to its prey. When it comes close enough, it takes your hand with its wooden ones. "Nice to meet you, young one. I am Violetta, a surgeon around this place. In case you're wondering about my appearance, it's a body built specifically for me since I was born with no limbs." You calm your rapid beating heart and relax your rising shoulders. Violetta smiles and say, "What brings you here, my child?" 

The tickling feeling returns with a powerful force. You let go of her wooden hands and burst out laughing. Tears begin to form at the corner of your eyes. She looks at you and gasp. You hold the sides of your face as the tears trails down. Your body violently shakes through the fitness until the feeling stops, leaving you on the seat humiliated at the attention you caused. She taked your hands and smile once more. "Don't worry, honey. We will certainly get rid of anything that causes your suffering!" You smile in return and say, "Thank you."

---------------

After settling the rest of the people in their dorms, the tall man and Violetta whispers among each other. They turn to stare at you with curious looks before going back to their conversation. You grow suspicious of their actions until they start walking towards you. The tall man in the long coat say, "Hello. I am Joseph, a hypnotist. But please call me Dr. Desaulnier. I numb the patient's pain through my abilities." Violetta giggles. You sweat and say, "Nice to meet you.." The two workers look at each other and nod. She says, "We would like to introduce you to the people you will be staying with until your time here is over."