Chapter 2: Thank the Primes?!

Morning....

(Marrie's POV)
I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder as I turn seeing metal merge into skin and my neck having some metal too. I was alone in the main area of she ship before I looked at the wall.

The screen was one the doctor bot was using before I smiled seeing what I wanted to see.

CNA_50%
DNA_50%
Blood Stream_Mild.
Current status_Online.

I slowly sit up and I heard step outside. I seen the hatch open and I seen the doctor bot walking up.

As soon as he seen me he smiled and looked at my arm.

"Do you feel better now Marrie?"he asked.

I nod before Wheeljack came up and smirk,"You alright, sweetspark?"he tease as Ratchet wacked his head.

"Stop teasing her. She just online."the doctor bot said before a giant bot walked up and stand in front of all the bots.

"Ratchet, Wheeljack."he said as a morning greeting before he looked at me,"I am glad your feeling well Marrie.".

I smiled knowing it thanks to them I am still here.

"Now, enough of all of this. I need to give you a check up."Ratchet, I believe, said as he lifted me up and made me stand. They all watch as I got scanned twice before he pulled up three different screens.

"From what I can tell is that the formula I made to better suit your situations heals your arm. And your arm is now an actually part of you. Your health overall is good. Beside the bruises and hidden wounds. And your head injury is healing as well."he said as I watch in shock.

Wheeljack nod,"Good."he said about to take me until Ratchet hit him again.

"Are you that dumb. She is recovering. We need to formally introduce ourselves before asking any further questions.And we need to figure out what we are going to do about her arrangement.a"he said.

The giant looked at Wheeljack and Ratchet before I look at all three of them.

Moving my arms to hold them before i look at the tallest one smiling.

"Marrie, it nice to meet you. I'm Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobot."he said as he smiled.

I smiled back and i heard a ahem from the doctor bot.

"Nice to meet you as well Marrie. I am Ratchet, the chief medic of the Autobots. And the bot across from me is Wheeljack, one of our wreckers."he said as if he seem happy to finally introduce himself to me.

Wheeljack smirk,"We already introduce ourselves Sunshine."he said and moved closer to poke me.

"Stop teasing her, Wheeljack."Ratchet order as Optimus chuckled.

I look up at them.

"It nice to meet all of you, I'm Marrie Links, thank you for saving my life. I owe you one."I said and looked at the doctor as he seems proud of himself.

"It was all in a day work, Marrie."Ratchet stated before Wheeljack looks at my arm.

"So it is gonna come off now?"he asked.

I pause.

"It can't just come off. It merged with her body. The new arm she has is now apart of her."the medic sigh moving to his screens to show my body in a system sort of way.

I pause and looked at it remembering what Mark did to me.

I felt a slight headache before I felt my right eye closed.