Chapter 9: Find the missing part 2

Hours later...

I been walking this cavern for more than five hours and no way of seeing if there was a way out.

"Wheeljack. We should stop for a break."

Cass said being patience with me after a long time of dealing with going down one single tunnel!

I open my classic using my good servo and held her gently. My grab was securing her from falling before I sigh leaning on the wall.

She got up and stretch her arms and limp little with her leg.

"We gotta stop falling into water."I joked and she snicker before she stand up looking at our surrounding.

"Never thought I would ever be in a underground cavern. Do you think this goes deeper?"she asked looking at me with bright eyes.

I shrug,"Maybe, when you get better we can go exploring."I said and she nod happily before a knocking sound echo.

She froze looking around. I stand up and look at each end. There was only two ways that sound would of came from.

I watch the two ways and Cass came closer to me. She came close and lean on my pede.

Looking at her I seen that she wasn't sure and watched one way. While I stand up fully acting like my arm wasn't injured.

That when I notice she shake and pulled my pede. I pause and looked at what she was looking at.

The tunnel to our left she seen something move. I get into a stance and jester for her to hide.

She climb up my leg and went up on my shoulder plate.

I question why but I moved my focus onto the thing moving in the darkness.

The sound stop moved down that tunnel...I decided it was time to move. I stand up fully and head towards the other tunnel not caring about that noise. Cass watch and she moved to sit more comfortable while looking around. It was getting darker in certain spots until we came up go see a giant hole with sand at the bottom.

I pause.

"If my servo was strong I would of scaled and get us out of here."I said and she tap my shoulder.

"Or we can just head out that way."she said pointing to the forest. I rolled my optics walking towards seeing no one but light colored grass everywhere.

"Thank the primes."I said and looked around seeing the sky almost turning to night time.

(Cass's POV)
I turn my head up to looking over the sky decorated in lights and colors. Wheeljack looked up at me,"We need to camp for the night. As much as I hate to say it."he said and I nod.

He went and check the area near the cave.

I took the chance to make a fire.

When the blaze came on I heard steps come up and Wheeljack smirk.

"Plan on burning the forest?"he said.

I roll my eyes,"Unlike you I like to say warm."I said sitting down on the grass feeling the fire warmth. He chuckled and stood up looking around.

"I haven't been able to contact the other for awhile now. It is as if all my communications links stop working."he said tapping his helm.

I pause,"Well,does it maybe have go do with us falling into that sink hole?"I asked.

He shrugged.

When he went to sit down he rest his injury arm while I started to pick up sticks and throw them into the fire.

It was quiet. He kept quiet to himself while I sit there bored out of my mind. I stand up and walked towards the bushes.

He then went to get up and grunt holding his arm.

I pause,"Does your arm hurt?"I asked.

He looked at me and sigh. I walked up to it and looked at his arm covered in dents and even some scratches in the paint.

I seen something.

"Hey. I am going to look at this. I know I am no medic but I see something."I said and Wheelie watched. I step up onto a log and looked in his shoulder.

All kinds of stuff were stuck in his joints.

"No wonder it hurts. Stay still. I'll get it out."I said and I already knew what to do.

Wheeljack jerked away.

"Kid, I'm fine."he said as I narrow my eyes.

He noticed and looked at his pedes. His shoulder closer to me.

"I'll be careful okay."I softly said and went ahead working onto it. A rock and few sticks were all locked in one area between the shoulder and his side.

It took a little bit to removed one stick. Just from that one stick he relaxed knowing what I meant. I removed the other two sticks and let him pause.

"Almost done. Just a rock now-","There a rock?"he said as I nod.

"They were all locked in one area. I can see why it would hurt."I said and went to grab the rock. It was locked in hid joints.

This is dangerous.

I quietly breath in and breath out before pulling the rock out. He gasp in pain when I fell backwards with the rock hitting my already bruise head.

"Ow."he said and moved his shoulder by the sound of metal. I gentle touch was on my side and he moved the rock and sticks.

"Owe too."I said rubbing my eye. Wheeljack moved and transformed into his car mode.

He must want to recharge.

The door pop open and his radio came to life.

":Time for some recharge kid.:"he ordered as I sigh walking up.

"Do you want me to check your radio?"I asked.

":Why is there something wrong with it?:"he asked.

"Yeah. I keep hearing this wonderful sounding mech speaking to me. It too good to be true."I said.

I got a deep chuckle before he moved the seat back.

":Nice try. Get some recharge. We'll Be waking up early tomorrow.:"he said as I turn my body and curl up to the warmth before he fizzle a blanket over me. I snuggle with the blanket and closed my eyes feeling exhaustion take over.

(Wheeljack's POV)
I sit in my alt mode keeping an optic on the area since I know that now I can fight off cons or anything that came near us.

Gosh...after this I need a nice 24 hour recharge.

It was quiet. And nature on Earth was beautiful at night. No harsh sounds. No unknown noises.

And Cass is in a deep recharge.

I hum quietly knowing if she wasn't able to remove all the junk our of my joint in my shoulder plate. I might of not been able to tranform until getting to an base...

I could hear animals moving around-

"Please...please.."I pause hearing the femme voice say before I listen.

This is another nightmare she had experience with her father...

"Please...please.".

":It okay Cass. I am right here.:"

"Please don't leave me momma...".

I pause and moved the seat belt over her.

":I'm not going to leave you princess. I promise.:" I said as she shift to hid her face into the seat.

I adjusted the seat wot wear she would be comfortable.

Her arm seem almost normal to her and me now.

This has happen more recently.

Her sleeping in my alt, my chassic, or in my subspace while I work.

She turn her head and curl up more

"I love you...".