Chapter 4: Unknown troubling blues...

A/N: Looks at picture...*Dies laughing.

(Case's POV)
"You got the job, congratulations Ms. Link."a interviewer said,"Work will start in two weeks. I expect great things from you.". I smiled as we both stand up and shake hands.

So, I got a job! So I could pay for my own funding at my house.

I held my resume in my hand and put it into my bag heading out the door from my dream job. Sitting in the parking spot right next to the sign is a familiar alt mode.

I chuckled and waved my hand getting his attention. Wheeljack drove up and parked next to the sidewalk before opening the passenger door.

:How did it go?:his radio came to life while the door closed behind me.

"I got the job. I start in two weeks."I cheered and he seem pleased.

"Great! How are we gonna celebrate?"he asked as I roll my eyes.

"Celebrate?"I had a feeling he was planning on doing something,"Wheelie. Don't you dare-",:Too late...I already did it.:he mused as I face palm.

"What am I going to do with you?"I teased.

:You can celebrate with me, little angel.: he tease back driving out of the parking lot and heading down the highway. Focus on the road I pulled out my bag and put everything in it. I set it on my lab looking for my book.

Wheeljack turned off the highway into the back road. I paused and look around.

"Where are we going?"I asked.

:Where heading back to the Jackhammer. I moved it away from the cavern. We're now located at a spot that close to your house.: Wheeljack said as he drove off road into the stream and speeding down hills into a small little hidden cave where the ship sits safely hidden.

The cave is open actually pretty because of all the river rocks sitting on a small bank to a tiny stream.

I step out holding my bag and Wheeljack transform throwing dirt everywhere. He went inside busy doing something while I took the time to draw the river in my sketch book.

I actually have a sketch book just for drawing Wheeljack. I know crazy and it is always, I mean always, on the ship.

This is my to go back.

I heard steps walk up behind me and I look up to Wheeljack crouching down.
"You drawing the creak?"he asked.

"Of course I am. It is to pretty not to draw it."I said and show him what I got.

Apparently, Wheeljack like to watch me draw. Sometimes I do feel little unease when someone watched me draw.

Wheeljack got up and walked back to his ship before he came out holding something. I finished drawing and look at what he had covered before I follow him to a new part of the cave..e....

WOW!

I gasp walking in seeing a hole in the ceiling covered my giant trees and just enough day light to show where everything is. I step onto the mossy little spot before I step quicker seeing the trees hang up on the side by only their roots.

"Neat,huh?"he said setting down a cover before he lay down on his back relaxing.

"Wait, don't you need to repair that thing Ultra Mangus gave you?"I asked.

He smirk,"Done that.".

"The siding?".

"Done that.".

"Refuel?".

"Did that too.".

I narrow my eyes and he smirk looking at me.

"Did you remember to patrol the area?"I asked.

"That as well. And before you say anything else. I have done all the other things too!"he said lifting his helm before laying back down. I roll my eyes and walk up to the tarp and sat down on it. I moved my bag to set all my stuff down before laying down. I close my eyes and felt the breeze dance by on a quiet wind. We spend hours enjoy the quiet and I felt like I fell asleep.

(Wheeljack's POV)
I was just relaxing since I finished all my stuff today. It was rare for this, but I really am happy to relax after a long time moving around.

I glance over seeing that Cass fell asleep.

Yep..this is a way to celebrate.

Nice quiet-

I heard a small cough and I glance over to see Cass laying down covering her mouth. Her servos hold onto the part off the shirt where her heart would be.

I sit up and moved my servo seeing she held up her hand and open her bag. Pulling out a small bottle and drinking a large bottle of water.

"I'm okay. It just something going on with my heart."she said and sit up relaxing. I look at her and seen no physical damage from what she talking about. She seem healthy and her skin is a nice peach color.

I look at her face seeing nothing.

"Ratchet already gave me a check up. I will be fine as long as I don't over do it."she said.

I narrow my optics.

She hold up the little container to show me,"See."she said putting it away.

While later...

I was fixing a loose wires in the control panel of the ship trying to see if I can replace one with a new one.

It was quiet. Cass was in her spare bunker cleaning and stuff.

(I do not own this song. The song belongs to Peggy Lee the Jazz singer. And this is her song Fever.)

"Never know how much I love you
Never know how much I care." I pause hearing someone sing. No one was here but me and Cass.

"When you put your arms around me
I get a fever that's so hard to bear
You give me fever (you give me fever) when you kiss me" Moving my tools aside I go to where the singing was and I I follow it to the spare bunker,
"Fever when you hold me tight (you give me fever).Fever in the mornin'
Fever all through the night".

I smirk watching Cass sing while picking up papers and the blankets.

"Sun lights up the day time
Moon lights up the night
I light up when you call my name."

"'Cause I know you're gonna treat me right
You give me fever (You give me fever) when you kiss me"

"Fever when you hold me tight (You give me fever)
Fever in the mornin'
Fever all through the night (Wow!)"

She didn't get to finished when her phone rang...

Her phone rang.

She looked at me and held it up panicking. I crouch down looking at it and the screen shown an unknown number.

I transform and us my holoform to answer.

"Hello?".

"Hello, is this Dr.Link. Is Maria Links there?" I look at her backing away and shaking her helm no.

"I am sorry to inform you sir. You called the wrong number, but if you want go buy a car. We have three for two only 23% of the price."I said and he hung up.

I looked at the phone and I crushed it in my grasp. Cass looked at my hand and pause.

"I will get you a new one."I said and turn back to my regular form. Cass sigh and picked up papers.

"Oh. By the way. Nice singing.".