Chapter 10: Missing part 3

Morning...

(Cass's POV)
I felt an cover fizzle off of me and I open my eyes hearing the radio come to life.

":Morning Princess.:"Wheeljack said as I rub my eyes.

"Morning, Wheelie..what time is it?".

I asked and it shown about 6:30 a.m.

I look around. The sun was still down and I looked at the starry sky.

":You know you talk in your recharge, right?":

"Yeah...sorry if I talked in my sleep last night. I only do that when I am nervous.".

I guess he paused before locking the door.

":So...What made you nervous, princess?~:"

Oh God...he going to be the death of me.

"I guess being outside..in..the wilderness."I felt goosebumps crawl up my skin as I sit back trying to relax.

":Well my dear angel, your safe and sound. I can promise you that now that I can move around without anything in my shoulder plate.:"he said and I notice the seat belt moved up and trap my arms against the seat. I froze and felt my heart beat in my ears.

":Is someone having trouble? Cat got your tongue, sweetspark~?:"he quietly said in the speakers and I felt my face flustered as my heart beat speed up.

What? What is he doing? Why am I blushing?

He kept quiet and he loosen the seat belt before he chuckled.

":You talked in your sleep. I didn't know my little princess felt that way.:"he said as I freeze.

What did I say?!?!

His voice went into a deep chuckle before my voice went through the speakers.

":I love you:"

....

.....

I force open the door before backing off and blushing. He tranform and watched me blush while panicking.

A amused look until I peek up at him.

He tilt his helm go see my face.

"Nothin' wrong liking me, princess."he said and chuckled standing up,"If any thing, I'm glad it isn't those boys awhile back you liked.".

I didn't say anything cause my heart beat was still to fast.

I notice he picked me up held me above his helm.

"Are you not going to talk to me?"he said.

I was blushing but my shoulders drop.

"Of course I am gonna talk to you. What do I say after that? Hey, how it going! Did you have a-"I stop grumbling and turning my head.

"Well. There are a few things you can say."he said going to lean back on a tree and look over at the sunrise,"Most people would say, Good morning. Or did you sleep well? For those who have an accent, Good Mornin' love. Did ya sleep well?".

I roll my eyes sitting there looking at the stars fade away into the melting of the sun mixing with the color of the sunset.

"Pretty sunrise."I said.

He looked at me smiled,"There another way. And yeah. It beautiful."he sit back relaxing before we watch the sunset.

"You know.."he said getting my attention,"The other still haven't found us. It it been about two or three days.".

I look at his expression.

"You goof."I said jumping down before looking around.

There was clearly no one around here for days. And it seem I got myself into a corner of trouble and misbehaving mech.

I cross my arms.

I noticed that return to his side to look at me.

"Stop staring."I said.

I heard him chuckle...again before poking me.

"Stop stalling.".

"Stalling?".

"Yes, stalling."

"Why am I stalling then?"I asked.

His holoform appeared in front of me and I paused.