Chapter 3: Little artist

A/N: The second outfit is what she wearing. I like this picture. All the little girls are cute.

________________________________________
Day three...

(Wheeljacks's POV)
It been the third human day at least since I had her repaired. Marria has been slowly warning up to me. I guess I can say the same.

She a nice kid and all...just it is a little weird having a human around.

"Hey Wheelie, here that thing you left in the ship."Marria said as I look at her. Using her new arm she can lift up a tool twice her size.

"Thanks kid, you better go get dress. Doc gonna be here soon."I said sending her off and she went inside.

Wheelie?

I snicker at the nickname. She was getting mad at me calling her pet names so I decided to call her 'darlin' or 'sweetspark' to drive her crazy.

It wasn't long that I seen her coming out holding her bag and pulled out a note book. I shrug and went to work knowing that I had a few more things.

I backed off and climb the top of the ship working on the wings. Repairing them I had a full view of the cave before I look down at the squirt doing something in the little book of hers. I jump off and pause seeing her use a pencil.

What is she doing?

Moving the tool box inside I notice she tore the page out and walked up to me,"Here you go, it might not be very good. But I hope you like it."she said holding it up. I pause and take it.

.....?!

It was a drawing of me!

She went off and went to her bag pulling out some odd things.

Ratchet can up seen us.

"You got her supplies?"he asked.

I nod,"Yeah, it not like I not going to feed her. And prove entertainment."I said mastering to her drawing more.

I smirk and went into my ship to put the picture on the wall. It was a nice drawing and she was able to get my good side too!

I came back out and she looked up at Ratchet,"Impressive, your drawing skill is really good."he said as he held a drawing.

Marria went ahead and went to the exit and went to draw more.

He came up and smiled,"She drew you too?"I asked. Ratchet nod before he looks at me,"Optimus asked if you could keep and optic on her. It seems her sire has disappear."he whispered.

I pause,"Sure, I am not really going anywhere. There still a few more things I need to fix on the ship."I said not minding.

Sunshine looked little taken back,"Well alright. Tell her I will be back tomorrow to give her a check up."he said leaving in the ground bridge.

"Sure thing, Sunshine."I waved as he roll his optics.

Marrie waved bye,"See you later Ratchet." she said and he left us. I looked at her and she walked up holding her notebook closed.

"Do you like drawing?"I asked as she stop looking at me.

"I do, why? Do you want me to draw you again?"she joked around. I nod and she froze,"Wha-wait? Really? You want me fo draw you?"she said as I nod.

"Yep! You have a good eye of telling which side is my good side. Why not! I'm on break now!"I said and went to model. She smiled and moved her book to start drawing me I moved to get comfortable and she start drawing quickly.