Chapter 5: ...?!

(Cass's POV)
I slowly open my eyes from sleeping in the spare bunker and I notice something.

I sit up quickly and head out the door in my pjs with mess up hair. The hatch open up somewhere else and I seen Wheeljack was still working on the ship. When he seen me he smirk and started laughing.

I pause and looked at myself.

"Haha. I look very funny. I'm gonna go get change."I said and he kept laughing. I went and changed into a short t-shirt because it was nice outside. I was all dress and I went exploring the new area.

"Don't worry princess, I had to make a stop here because there a was something I had to do. Some of my comrades will be here soon to explain it."he said as I nod.

"Alright-"I was stop by the sounds of engines driving down a beach hidden in cliff sides and even tree cover.

Wheeljack came in and set his tools down when I heard a gasp.

I turn around seeing a human girl run up to me and gasp,"She has a robo arm! Why didn't you tell me?!"she shouted at Wheeljack as another giant mech walks up shock.

"Miko. Give her a little space."the other mech said as I froze.

"But..robo arm."she pointed as I chuckled moving my arm.

Wheeljack smirk,"Nice to both of us are doing fine. What brings you to my little spaceship?"he asked.

Bulkhead looks behind him and another bot comes up. Wheeljack smile faded little.

"Wheeljack, you could of been caught by the Decepticon if the ship stay put in the open-"the giant bot stop looking at me,"What in the primes happen to that human?".

I looked at Wheeljack and the two here.

"Well, I was told not to give information because of her well being by Ratchet." Wheelie said with an attitude,"Sorry.".

I gave a light smile,"It is nice go meet all three of you. I'm Carina Links, but you can call me Cass if you want."I said.

Miko smiled,"Hi! I'm Miko, this big guy is Bulkhead my guardian and he is Ultra Mangus."she said and poke my arm.

Ultra Mangus order us to move the ship into a base before all the bots left for a meeting. Miko was taking pictures of me and I chuckled.

"So you known the Autobots long?"I asked.

Miko nod moving her long hair into a ponytail.

"For a long while, Bulk has been my guardians since I met the Autobots when they came here. So, is Wheeljack your guardian? Cause that would be awesome! We could totally hang out more!"her excitement cover up the questions until I pause.

"W-what a guardian?"I asked and Miko pause grabbing my arm before pulling me towards her room. She looked in the hallway and moved me to a table.

"A guardian is a mech or femme who willing to protect you from anything. Bulkhead is my guardian and he protected me from decepticons. Bad humans, you name it!"she smiled as I chuckled.

"So..it He?"Miko asked.

I gave a light smile,"I am not really sure. He was told to watch me and I been with him over a month."looking at her,"It might be best if he wasn't I am sort of a danger because of what I am. A human with a cybertronian arm. It not your very cup of tea you see in the morning or that rare triple rainbow you see in the sky.".

Miko frown looking at me,"Sorry to hear that."she said.

I chuckled,"It alright, beside your right. This arm makes me look like a video game character."I snicker and we both laugh. We heard a pair of knocks at the door and she open it to Bulkhead and Wheeljack coming in.

"You ready?"Wheelie asked me as I nod.

"Ready when you are."I said back pulled out a piece of paper and wrote my number on it,"When you get the chance give me a call. See ya.".

Wheeljack and I walked to the ship before he looked back and waved,"I'll be sure to come and visit soon.".

"I'll hold you up to that."Bulkhead said as we got on the ship. The Jackhammer engines cut on and the hatch closed before the base door opens. Wheeljack looked at me and picked me up. He set me on his shoulder while he flew put of there. The ship went invisible into the clouds and he sigh a big breath of relief.

I raise a brow.

"Did you enjoy talking to Miko?"he asked.

"Yep, she really sweet and hyper."I chuckled and he smirk.

"Yeah, sounds like her. I never expected she would actually be a member now. She grown since the last time I seen her."he explained and told me about how he met her and what had happen.

"So she a little wrecker?"I said and he nod.

"It was a while ago."he mumble before he pause thinking.

Miko got me thinking until he went off somewhere in. The sky turn dark and he moved the ship down,"We'll have to land somewhere. The store isn't going to let up until tomorrow afternoon."he said.

I nod.

He turn the ship to island and landed it into some sort of field before he had the ship latch to the ground. He got up and press a few before he looked at me. I made a face and he stuck out his tongue.

I did the same and he chuckled before going to head to an ladder. He open the little hatch before he peek to see thunder.

"We're just gonna close this."he said locking it and setting me on the ground.

I look around before I notice something.

I went ahead to the spare bunker and pulled out a white tarp. Wheeljack sigh looking around,"We should of stay at the base. You would of been safier."he said.

I sort of held it up and hold the projector close. He pause and raise a brow at me.

"What do you got there?"he crouch down looking at it.

"This is a movie projector. The tarp can be hanged up somewhere and the projector playa a movie on the screen."I said and I only looked at the projector and tarp not seeing a smile form on his face.

"I'm not really sure what movie, but I think I can get a movie off my phone if you want to watch a movie."I said and he smiled.

"Of course I want to watch a movie with you!"he said as I look up and a smile form.

He went ahead and took the tarp hanging it up where the hatch was and hang it up. It looked like a big movie screen and I was looking for movies when he sat down next to me before moving something behind me. I pause and looked behind me before I seen it.

It was a cover and he lean back on the table.

He relax and I set up the projector and hooking up a movie.

"What kind of movie do you want to watch?"I asked him.

Wheeljack relaxed and looked,"Thriller or action movie."he said as I smirk.

"Well, Mister action. I have Marvel movies and DC universe. Horror movies."I listed and he smiled.

"You got horror movies on there? Do you have Friday 13?"he asked.

I nod and let the movie start to play.

Through out the movie every jumpscare or knife holding means made me jump every time. The movie ended and Wheeljack smiled before he turn looking at me.

He then moved his servo and picked me up. He walked towards his bunker and put me on his chassis. I relax and we both went into a deep sleep.