Three

The Birthday

•••

Dante is enjoying his first morning back after a small tour by not leaving his bed even for a second. He is watching a rerun of Happy Days, his favorite show and eats his cereal.

"Let me go or you will regret it you piece of shit!" , Dante hears that coming just outside of his apartment.

He gets up and goes to check on what is happening, from his hurry he
forgets to wear pants or blouse and opens the door.
He is surprised to find George there, trying to outrun his bodyguards. The moment he notices that Dante has open the door, he runs inside and uses him for protection.
The bodyguards run inside too however Dante sends them outside.
Then with a smile he turns to George...

"Well well, ain't that mister, 'You will never see me again!'?", he says to George with a playful attitude.

George ignores his comment and looks around the house. Dante continues by saying...

"What are you looking?"

George turns around and responds while he raises his eyebrow...

"I thought that some girl would have been here and I don't like being seen with celebrities."

"Right, because it will hurt your revolutionary image. Why did you expect a girl?"

"Because you're almost naked. Plus you look like you had a hangover.", he responds with irony.

"No girl in here, sorry. And why haven't you answered my question yet? Why are you here?"

"Well since your asking..."

"For the third time."

"Alright fine, maybe I need your help. Angel is having her birthday tomorrow and I won't accept no. I had to escape from fifteen bodyguards to come here."

Dante smiles, he is enjoying how clueless George is about celebrities and their protection.

"Fine, I will help you."

"You better."

"If you say please!" Dante responds with a smile.

George takes a weird mad face and he looks around to avoid punching Dante.

"Fine, I can't believe I'm doing that... Please mister Dante Crapbag, help me."

"I won't get a better please will I?"

"Nope.", George gives him an evil smile.

"I will go get my jacket."

"Don't forget the rest of the outfit that you are also not wearing."

Dante changes, grabs his jacket and they depart the building.
George tells him that Angel loves music and especially Dante's style so it would be great if he could just help him buy a disc from a record store.