Five

Wildwood Retreat

•••

On the road to Wildwood.
4 days later.

"I can't believe that I agreed to come to this abomination!", George sighs, while he is sitting next to Angel on a bus to Wildwood Beach, where as it's name can give away, the party lasts all summer long.

"Every time that you needed my help I was there. Now I need yours to be more relaxed with my new coworkers.", Angel responds to her friend.

"I don't understand why you have to bond with a bunch of wannabe actors. You got the part of the dancer, you Dance! Why couldn't we go to the cinema and bond with popcorn?"

"Because Gaston Delatier believes that nature will help us be more focused next week, when the filming begins."

"That Delaware guy is getting on my nerves and all of his hippie interests."

"It's Delatier. Stop calling him Delaware.

The two friends stop talking and George turns to the window and tries to enjoy the rest of the ride by looking at the nature.

•••

On the same track of the road but 10 cars behind, there is an all new Porsche going to the same destination.
Inside that Porsche, was Scotty who is driving the car very carefully and Dante who is extremely unhappy due to their unexpected trip.

"Remind me, why the sudden interest on going to Wildwood?", Dante asks his friend out of curiosity.

"Can you keep a secret?"

"From who? You don't have anyone in your life but me and Crystal."

"That's true, look, four days ago I met a girl, before we trade our phone numbers, she left with her friend, so I saw a card of Gaston Delatier that fell from her hands. So i did some research and turns out, Gaston's group is going there for the weekend. Now I know it's a longshot, but she may be there!", Scotty ends his speech.

Dante sighs and makes one last question to Scotty...

"And please tell me, the hotel that you booked, with a view at the sea, is it at my name?"

"Come on dude, you know that I'm broke"

Dante bites his lips out of anger, so he will be able to avoid a fight with his best friend. Then he puts his sunglasses on and sleeps until they arrive.

•••

Sun Palms hotel.
1 hour later.

Angel, George and the rest of Gaston's cast arrives at the hotel. Angel is amazed by how expensive the hotel looks. George on the other hand is less thrilled that he will support a big business with plenty of money instead of visiting a smaller hotel.
Angel grabs her suitcase and along with George they go to the reception to take their room key. Once they arrive there and take their key, they call the elevator, but Angel notices a sign that says, 'Out of Order.'