Twenty Six

Murder She Wrote

•••

It's been five hours since George was last seen and Harry along with Angel are checking if anyone has seen him around the gala area. While Harry is talking to someone across the street, Angel goes inside a dinner and shows George picture to a waitress.

"Is there any case you have seen him?"

"Oh my God. Yes, he was with that handsome blonde guy."

"Handsome blonde guy?", Angel quickly asks before Harry comes back.

"Yeah, they fought, I think at least...Then they went to the hospital, it was obvious."

"Did that blonde guy hurt my friend?"

"No sweetie, your friend hurt that blonde guy in that alley."

Angel smiles at the waitress and she turns to leave, when Harry joins her. He says that nobody saw George around and Angel can't find a way to talk about the blonde guy. Then Harry looks at the television and seems shocked. Angel is curious on what he saw and turns to the TV too.

"Known model, Crystal Powers, found murdered at her apartment."

They look each other and they are shocked. Angel grabs Harry and they head outside.

"Do you think that George's disappearance and Crystal's murder are connected?"

"What do you mean?"

"He hasn't been seen since the gala and then this happened."

"If I were you, j would have more faith into my boyfriend Harry. Now excuse me, I don't have time to make assumptions, I have to go find my best friend."

Harry realizes what he is saying and apologizes, then they leave together to the next area.

•••

Meanwhile, George and Jackson are walking as far as possible from the apartment. George stops Jackson and tells him that it's better if they Part ways and never communicate again.

"George, I want to help you.", Jackson responds.

"I have to go somewhere, please just go, you don't need more troubles with the law.", George encourages his new friend to leave and never look back. Jackson nods and the boys exchange one last handshake.

Then George looks at a certain building and walks towards it. He needs some answers and he is going to get them no matter what.

•••

Dante is at his penthouse looking at a screen test he did for Gaston Delatier when he visited the factory with George. Then the door knocks and he goes to open it. It's really late or really early considering that soon the sun will rise once again.