Fifteen

The Ballroom

•••

Dante returns from the record label and thinks about his conversation with Brick. He needs a break and there is no better place for that other than his family farm and some brotherly bonding.

At this exact moment, George departs from Harry's room. He heads towards the couch, since it was a long day once again. The boys fall into each other and Dante's good mood is obvious from far away.

"Did you win the lottery? What's with that smile?", George asks him.

"Nope, even better. I decided to go on vacation for the weekend."

"You celebrities. You go vacation more often than I go to the bathroom."

"You can mock me, I don't care. Just so you know though, I haven't go on a vacation in three years.", Dante responds with his usual charming voice.

"Oh no, you poor thing, how did you handle it?", George mocks him.

Then Dante laughs, before he makes his next move, he makes sure that no one is around. After that, he turns to George, grabs his body and pulls him into his own body.
George is also in a mood for some casual sex and gives in. They undress each other and Dante throws him at the wall outside of Harry's room. They start making out as Dante touches the other boy's chest and because of the summer heat, the more they give in the more they are sweating.

It's like the sun is few feet away from their bodies but they don't care. Dante goes harder and harder as they don't won't this to end, however they are unable to control it.

Few minutes later they finish and both fall on the floor. It's cold and much needed.

Dante then turns to George and says to him...

"I want you to come."

"Where?", George asks, since he is curious about the destination.

"At my family's farm. You know, Wisconsin."

George looks into Dante's eyes to make sure that he heard the right thing.

"You want to go on vacation at your family's farm?"

"That's what I said, yeah. Want to come?"

"I would rather put on a dress and have Angel fuck me with a dildo."

Dante laughs and responds...