Nineteen

Among The Victims

•••

"Oh my God!", Angel yells as she runs across the Hospital's hall to her friend's hug.

George and Harry are sitting there for at least an hour without trading a word out of their shook. Elektra sees the blood on Harry's shirt.

"What happened? Who's blood is that?", Elektra asks

George and Harry share a look and then George who is still trying to stop shaking, responds.

"The blood on Harry's shirt is from Steven's father. He came out of nowhere, Elliott told him the truth and he couldn't handle it. He killed Elliott. Oh God, Elliott is dead!"

Harry hugs him, but George needs some space to breath. Elektra turns to Angel...

"Take him outside. I will stay with Harry."

Angel gives her a sympathetic smile and she takes George out. Then Elektra turns to Harry.

"So...What the fucking hell happened?"

•••

1 hour earlier.
Angel's house.

"Harry, watch out, he is pointing the gun at you!", George screams as Harry and Steven's father fight.

A few gunshots are heard but George and Harry are not hurt, then they look at Steven's father who is bleeding at the floor.

"Call an ambulance. The telephone is at the dining room.", George informs Harry, who immediately runs to the phone.

Then George sees some blood coming from the porch and realizes that it's Elliott's. George walks slowly at his lifeless body and falls on his knees, crying without making any sound.

•••

"My God, that was intense, how is that dude with the gun? Do you have any news on his condition?", Elektra asks Harry.

"He is at surgery, I feel like it's my fault that he is there."

Elektra slaps him in order to bring him back to reality.

"Someone threatened you with a gun and you protected yourself boy. It's not your fault. He would have done the exact same thing."

Harry sits down and touches the blood that has been spilled on his shirt.

•••

In the meantime, Angel is outside with George, looking at Manhattan as she tries to comfort her friend.

"George, what Elliott did, he was going to die eventually."