Twenty Five

American Hustle Part 2

•••

The team walks inside the gala and the split. Scotty goes with Elektra, while Angel heads for the bar alone and George with Harry follow the bodyguards around the place.

Meanwhile, Charles steals a photographer's badge and pulls out a camera to take photos without being given much attention. On the other side, Angel arrives at the bar and she looks at Lester's bodyguard. When he looks back, she makes sure her chest takes all the attention. The bodyguard approaches her and asks Andre at the bar, for two whiskeys.

"You're planning to make me drunk, hunky bear?"

"Just enough to take you home tonight."

"Maybe you won't need a drink for that.", Angel responds, something that makes Andre extremely jealous but he tries to have some faith in his girlfriend.

"I'm Suzanna Martinez by the way

"I'm Suzanna Martinez by the way. You are?"

"Chris, just Chris for you."

"Wow, mysterious men are the hottest."

Once Charles sees that Angel is keeping busy the bodyguard, he starts taking pictures of Lester meeting people from New York's underworld. Few steps away Scotty and Elektra are drinking champagne and notice that there is no police at all around.

"Funny, so many rich people, so little protection."

"Hey you have me, I will protect you."

"Really?"

"Anything for you doll.", Scotty says to her and puts his arm around her waist.

Then Elektra sees that another bodyguard is checking on Angel. However this one seems more curious about who she is, than charmed by her body. Scotty and Elektra look at each other and 'accidentally' fall into the bodyguard. Angel looks at them, so she turns to the man he is flirting her and says...