Texts with friends

Sam: Heeeeey AL, so I was on Twitter and I was wondering- Could I be your + 1 to Roger flipping Taylors new years party? PLEEEEEEAAAAASEEEE!😊💜😜😘💘😭😭😭😭😭😭🎸🎸🎸🎸I WANNA MEET THEM!!! ITS SO NOT COOL THAT YOUVE KNOWN/ BEEN APART OF QUEEN FOR LITTERAL YEARS AND NEVER ONCE LET ME SAY HELLO OR TO TWO OF MY LOVELY AMAZING IDOLS! 

Adam: What???

Sam: Dont play dumb Adam (whatever your middle name is) Lambert!!!

Adam: Sammy, you really don't know MY middle name???

Sam: No! like you even know mine!

Adam: Its Samuel Frederick Smith! 

Sam:............. Are you stalking me AL? I knew you had a thing for me 😘💘😜💜🌽🌽🌽🌽🎸😳

Adam: Do u wanna go with or not??? 

Adam: Whats with the corn??😳😶

Sam: YES I CANT WAIT WHAT TIME R U PICKING ME UP???

Adam: Um- Drive ur self man.. Grown man!

Sam: NO!

Adam: either you drive ur self or your not going. Sorry but i have to be somewhere. I cant just pick u up man. The party starts at like- ten- ish I think. Hold on let me shoot him a test.

Adam: opps, Autocorrect- Text..

Sam: who r u texting? Rog or bribri???

Adam sighed and switched over to Brians number.

Adam: Brian, you up?

Brian: Yes. What can I do for you my boy?

Adam smiled looking at the screen.

Adam: Well I was wondering if you knew what time Rogers party was tomorrow? And if he would mind it if I bring a friend along.

Brian: Hold on and I'll ask him.

A little time passed by before Adam got another text. But it was from Roger. Not Brian.

Meddows: Who is 'your friend' 😏😏

Adam snickered.Rolling his eyes and started to  answer.

Adam: JUST a friend. You know the singer Sam Smith? Hes all over the radio.

Meddows: No- names not familar. Whats he sing?

Adam: Too good at goodbyes. Fire on fire. Lay me down... Lay me down was voted one of the saddest songs-like ever! His voice his beautiful, as well as his smile and eyes.

Meddows: Ok. You 'friend' can come too. Send me a picture now!

Adam blinked. 

Adam: of?

Meddiws: Him- Or him & you... Picture NOW.

Adam sighed and opened his phone. Looking over his photos before smiling and sending one. 

Adam: Here now stop being all u!