Chapter Four: Save Me From My Crazy Family

Suga's P.O.V
The Fujioka house looks like a typical Grandparents residence. It has photos of relatives all over the walls and random nick-nacks all over the place. I notice a few of what I suspect to be a younger (y/n) with her family. Strangely enough I only see one photo of (y/n) with a woman who looks somewhat similar to her. Their both smiling and the older woman is looking at (y/n).

'That must be her mother.
I wonder what happened to her? (y/n)'s never mentioned her before.'

"Just through here." (y/n) says snapping me out of my thoughts and leading me into the dining room.

Inside the smell of delicious food instantly hits me. My mouth begins to water at the sight of Shabu Shabu .

"You can go sit over there next to (y/n)," Mrs Fujioka says to me and I go and sit down.

"The food looks wonderful." I say as Mr Fujioka serves me a portion.

"It's one of (y/n)'s favourite's." Mrs Fujioka says smirking slightly.

I look over to (y/n) just in time to see her send a small warning glare to her Grandmother. I can't help but smile at how comfortable she is with her Grandparents. Even though I've only known her for a few days it feels like she's already come out of her shell so much.
She seems to be getting more comfortable with all the team but I keep getting this feeling everytime one of the guys makes her smile or laugh. It's annoying and I don't really know why it's happening.

"So are you both in a class together as well as Volleyball?" Mrs Fujioka asks looking at me.

"Uh, yeah we are." I say and she smiles.

"Has she made any friends yet?" Mrs Fujioka asks.

"Grandma I'm right here." (y/n) says with a threatening tone that her Grandmother ignores.

"I just wanted to know, and you might say that you do even though you don't just to keep me happy." She says innocently.
Her Grandfather smiles to himself and I try to hold back a smirk.

"Changing subjects." (y/n) says and looks at her Grandfather. "I was wondering if I could go back to my old house in a few weeks to grab a few things I need. Like old school books and stuff." She says and her Grandfather nods slowly.

"You'll have to check with your father but it sounds alright to me." He says after thinking for a minute.

"Where are you going to stay?" Mrs Fujioka asks (y/n).

"Umm, I was thinking of staying at Iwaizumi's house. Hijime said that his mum was fine with me visiting anytime." She says and her Grandmother's face goes placid.

The weird feeling comes back in my chest at her mentioning staying with Iwaizumi.

'What is this? She said they were just friends.
Well she didn't actually say that... Does she like him?'
These thoughts churn inside my head as I look over to (y/n) whos still waiting for an answer.

"The Iwaizumi's are a nice family so I don't mind if you stay with them. But as I said before you still have to ask your father." Mr Fujioka says and (y/n) nods her head before continuing to eat her food.

~Time skip to after dinner~

"Thank you very much for dinner. It was delicious." I say getting up and bowing.

"It's not a problem. Come over anytime." Mrs Fujioka says kindly.

"(y/n) show him out for us please." Mr Fujioka says and she gets up.

We walk in silence to the door and I slip my shoes on. She looks like she wants to say something so I loiter outside when she opens the door.

"Your family's really nice." I say trying to encourage her to speak.