2

Lucy's curiosity got the best of her when she heard strange noises in the boys locker room. She peeked in and heard Scott yell, "Get away from me!"

Stiles grabbed the fire extinguisher and pushed it down, causing Scott to become engulfed in fog.

Since Lucy didn't know if that calmed him down, she grabbed the fire extinguisher from Stiles and chucked it across the locker room in case Scott needed a distraction.

A confused Scott then said, "Stiles? Lu? What happened?"

Stiles glanced to Lucy and said, "You tried to kill me. It's like I told you before. It's the anger. It's your pulse rising. It's a trigger."

Scott let out a sigh. "But it's lacrosse. It's a pretty violent game, if you hadn't noticed."

"Well, it's gonna be a lot more violent if you end up killing someone on the field. You can't play Saturday. You're gonna have to get out of the game."

"I'm first line," Scott answered.

"Not anymore."

Scott shot Lucy a hopeful look and she shook her head. "Lacrosse and wolf powers equal bad news. Stiles is right. Until you can gain control, you shouldn't play."

The second Lucy stepped out of the locker room, her arm was grabbed by Lydia. "Why were you in there? Nevermind. It doesn't matter. You're coming with me to support Jackson."

Lucy pouted. "Why?"

"Because you saw what happened and I want someone with me. Since Allison's busy, you were my next option."

She drove them to the hospital and while they were waiting for news on Jackson, a familiar boy with buzzed hair walked up to them. "Lu, I'm pretty sure what you saw is probably the strangest thing ever, but you can't tell anyone for Scott's safety. Okay?"

Lucy nodded, certain that she'd seen weirder. "I won't. But I need to know everything."

Stiles pulled Lucy to the side and let out a deep sigh. "Scott was bit by an Alpha, which turned him into a werewolf. We think it's Derek Hale, but we're not sure. We're gonna investigate further. Are you in?"

"I'm in. I just need to convince Lydia."

Stiles let out a soft laugh. "Good luck with that."

Lucy walked over to Lydia and said, "I'm gonna hang out with Scott and Stiles."

She nodded and replied, "Don't get into too much trouble."

Lucy felt her cheeks flush and walked over back to Stiles. She saw him holding a magazine on the menstrual cycle upside down. Moments later, the magazine was ripped from his hands. "Holy God!" He cried, seeing Scott.

"The scent was the same. Why is she here?"

Lucy crossed her arms and glared at Scott. "She's here because she's going to help you idioti investigate the body. Are you sure about the scent?"

He glanced at her and nodded. "Which means we have proof he killed the girl."

"I say we use it," Stiles said.

She frowned. "How?"

Stiles turned to his friend. "Tell me something first. Are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game, and he said you couldn't?"

"There a bite marks on the legs, Stiles. Bite marks," Scott told him.

Stiles nodded. "Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel."