Chapter Eleven.

The arrow goes straight in the middle of my target and I smile because it is the tenth one which goes in the centre.

"Impressive"

I turn around, not recognizing this voice, and I am very surprised to see the Russian woman from the other day. What is she doing here? How did she find my house?

"What are you doing here?" I ask, suspicious.

"I'm here to talk business"

Her accent is incredibly strong and it is hard not to focus on it.

"How did you find my house?"

"I find everything I need," she answers.

What does this woman want?

"I have no business affairs with you. I am going to ask you to leave"

Then, I grab my bag of arrows and start to walk away.

"I would not do that if I were you"

I stop, wondering what she can possibly be talking about. I do not have to turn around since she walks toward me.

"Mr Shelby is a friend?" She asks.

I turn around brusquely. Why does she want to know this kind of information?

"I do not understand"

"You'd prefer if I talk Russian?" She asks, trying to feign an innocent face.

"No. What I do not understand is why you want to know what my relationship with Mr Shelby is"

"Because he is business. Nobody messes with Russian business"

I frown. I have no interest in their businesses. I did not even know they were having business affairs. I do not care about it.

"Trust me Ms..."

"Grand Duchess Tatiana Petrova," she says, interrupting me.

"Duchess, I have no interest in jeopardizing your businesses with Mr Shelby"

"I hope so. Because you know what we do to problems," she adds, looking me up and down.

Is she threatening me?

"Are you trying to threaten me, Duchess?" I ask.

"You know Russians. You know what we do"

"I know good Russians. Not your kind, obviously"

Then, I turn around and right before I can take a step, I hear something. It is the sound of a gun being manipulated. Quickly, I take an arrow in my bag and aim it with my bow, turning toward the Duchess, to aim her. She is holding a gun. Oh my God. Immediately, the sound of the bullets being shot at the gala comes back to my mind and I feel my legs shaking. I cannot fall, otherwise, she might kill me. Oh dear Lord. Why is she doing that?

"What do you want?" I ask, trying to remain calm.

"You stay away from Mr Shelby"

No one is going to order me whom I can stay close to or not. Of course, my life is threatened right now and, I could just say that I will never see him again. However, I do not want to lie.

"In that case, stay away from my home," I reply, firmly.

"You don't know what I can do," she adds, with a threatening tone.

"Believe me, you do not know what I can do"

Finally, she puts the gun down and I sigh in relief.