Chapter 1 - Running

I catch my breathe for a second. Im tired. I told to myself, If I want to survive then I guess, I better start looking for a group and a camp.

I went back to work again, avoiding and running past the workers. I always been a good runner, Maybe because I joined the "Ninja Club" when I was in high school. Hahaha! Yup! Thats right I did join the Ninja Club. It was actually awesome! I really enjoyed it.

When I saw a herd of walkers, I stopped running and decided to kill and stabbed them right in their heads. Man, I love killing this ugly ass walkers. Its my thing to do now!

I started walking again, still looking for a camp, My stomach started to growl, however all I have is a chocolate bar, My last food. I kept my chocolate bar and put it back in my right pocket. Ill just save it for later.

I climb up the tree, to rest and relax their for awhile, thinking and remembering the happiness I had with my life before this shitty apocalypse happened. When mom would always cook for us, Those pancakes and bacons!! MHMMM!! its the best!! When Im always late at school and my teacher would pick on me. Haha good times, when my brother and I would go down the road and have a car race. Oh dang. I miss everything! All those memories. Those joyful and happy memories. I never think of how my mom, my brother and dad die. As long as I could, I would ignore those bad and negative memories , and think all the joyful and positive memories! I sighed and took a deep breathe with a smile on my face. But then I heard the growls of the walkers. A herd!

I watch them as they pass through me, then I started to climbed down from the tree, dragged one walker, I killed him, then I cut his stomach open, spreading his guts all over me, therefore the walkers wont notice and smell my scent. I started to join the walkers, I walk with them, then after a while... I saw this huge wire block. It looks like a cage. It is very secured and protected. It looks like .... A prison.