...CONFESSIONS...

Precap :
Zubia embraced him in a bone Crushing Hug and said, '' Thank You Asfand. Thank You''
                     .............
Asfand huggeg her back and pressed her fragile figure with his Chest and said,
      '' I LOVE YOU Zubia''
And without wasting a minute Zubia Replied,
    '' I LOVE YOU too Asfand. Thank You for coming in my life. ''
And the moment she ended her sentence her heart beat fastened as she she could not believe herself and the confidence with which she had confessed her LOVE.
Asfand could easily feel her fastened heart beat and just realized that They finally confessed their LOVE for eachother.
While hugging her firmly and calming himself down he said, ''I know k yeh jagah perfect nahi hai lekin ye zaroor janta hun k yeh  waqt aur alfaz more than Perfect hain...''
Zubia also calmed herself and tried to settle down the tension of the situation and said, ''Wese jagah bhi itni buri nahi hai...''
The Reply of Zubia was something he had not expected but he was happy and said, '' Per mein ne tu apke liye kuch aur hi socha hoa tha. Lekin koi bat nahin aage kafi chances milen ge her moment ko special banane k liye...'' he said with a mischievous smile.
Zubia took a minute to progress what he meant and shyly parted herself from Asfand.
The moment she parted herself from Asfand, there was a knock at the door and before they could answer Gaiti along with Lubna Aunty, Usman Uncle and Saim entered in the room.
Asfand instantly got up from the bed and greeted them.
Everyone started asking Zubia about her health as all of them looked very concerned. Saim put a bouquet of flowers in Zubia's lap and zubia thanked him and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.
While Asfand was watching this scenario silently and was thanking Allah Almighty in his heart when Lubna said, ''Meri Zubia kab discharge ho gi. Koshish karo k jaldi ho jaye take mein apni beti ka ghar per achi tarah khayal rakh sakun. Dekho tu kitni Kamzor ho gayi hai.'' She said in a single go while eyeing Zubia.
Asfand replid, '' G Mama. Bus kal sham ko discharge ho jaye gi InshaAllah.''
Lubna: Acha. Chalo phir mein aur Geti aj rat tumhare pass hi ruk jate hain'' gaiti also noded.
Before Zubia could say a word Asfand said, ''nahin Mama is ki zaroorat nahin meri aj night duty hai tu mein hospital hi mein hun ga. Ap fikar mat karen.''
Gaiti winked Zubia and Zubia just lowered her head.
Lubna : ''Chalo theek hai. Lekin Asfi, Zubia k kapdey tu ham le hi aye the mager tumhare....??''
Asfand said, ''koi bat nahi mama mein driver se magwa lun ga.''
They stayed their while Asfand went out to take a round and when he returned he saw Zubia laughing with Gaiti while she was preparing some plates of food.
When Asfand entered Lubna said, ''Asfi Driver kapde bhi le aya tha. Aur khana bhi Gaiti ne laga dia hai. Subah se tum ne aur Zubia ne kuch bhi nahi khaya tu plz khana ache se kha lena. Ab kafi raat ho rahi hai zubia ko bhi rest kerna chahiye tu ham chalte hain. Theek hai. Kisi cheez ki zarurat hui to plz call ker dena.''
Asfand nodded his Head while everyone started to leave the room. But Gaiti stopped infront of Asfand when everyone was out of the room and said,''wese mujhe kehne ki to zarurat nahi hai lekin phir bhi keh rahi hun Zubia ka bohat bohat Khayal rakhna.''
Asfand lowered his head in embarrassment and said ''G''.
Gaiti then left the room and they were once again left alone. Asfand went near Zubia and gave him his Hand and said, ''Change ker lo phir khana khate hain. Theek hai.''
Zubia: G
Zubia tried her best to jump off the bed but she failed as her back was hurting alot and despite controlling she let out a small
''Ahhhh''
But it was loud enough for Asfand to hear. He immediately stopped her and without asking her or giving her any signal he lifted her up from the bed and Zubia's mouth was kept open at this.
She calmed herself and placed her one hand around his neck and the other was clenching his shirt.
Asfand then let her stand near the washroom.
She went inside the washroom while Asfand waited for her and went to lock the door of the room so he could also change.
He was about to wear his night shirt when he heard Zubia saying something inside the washroom. He inquired if everything was alright so she answered,
''Asfand...woh...mmmm... Asfand wo bandage ki wajah se shirt pehnne mein problem ho rahi hai. Matlab...mmm.... shirt tight hai...''
Asfand, ''ohh... Acha koi bat nahin mein kuch kerta hun....mmmm.... oh yes..!''
He handed over his night shirt to her and said, '' Yeh lo yeh pehn lo. Yeh kafi loose hai tu tum comfortable raho gi''
She hesitantly took it from him as she had no choice.
He went to check his bag and thankfully found another one and instantly wore it.
The door of the washroom opened and he saw her wearing his night shirt which was toooo big for her and a shalwar while she wrapped herself with a dupatta.
He was mesmerized by her Beauty that can someone look this much CUTE in just a simple attire.
Zubia observed his gaze on her but he suddenly averted his gaze and made her sit on the couch.
Both of them ate silently but the thing that caught Zubia's Attention was that Asfand was having the soup in the same bowl with the same spoon that she had used.
This gave her a different kind of feeling that was unexplainable.
After packing everything back and cleaning the table he noticed that Zubia was somehow feeling bored so he sat down near her in such a way that their shoulders were touching each other.
Asfand: T.v dekhein..
Zubia: Theek hai.
Asfand started switching the channels when he felt that Zubia's head was resting on his shoulder and she was in a deep sleep. He let out a small chuckle that a minute before she agreed to watch T.v and now She was sleeping sooo peacefully. But he knew that all of this was just bcoz of the high potency medicines so it was none of her fault.
He watched her sleeping for some time and didn't realized when sleep took over him and now he was resting his head on hers.

               XOXOXOXO
.
So Guys what do you think about this chapter. Plz plz give me feedback.....