HoneyMoon Pt.4

It was one fine morning of Paris. Filtered sunlight was pouring inside their room through the curtains and the birds were chirping outside their window.

Asfand, on opening his eyes, witnessed the love of his life. She was resting her head on his bare chest and was looking ethereal. He was busy in observing the features of his sleeping beauty when Zubia started moving under his hold. He instantly closed his eyes and started pretending as if he was sleeping. Zubia slightly opened his eyes and rubbed them. She lifted her head to see her husband who seemed to be in a deep sleep. But little did she know that he was pretending. She traced his beard, eyes, cheekbones, nose, eyes and lips with her fragile fingers while remembering the events of last nights. After their wedding night it was the one of the most beautiful night of her life. Every moment they shared last night was magical. With these thoughts and a smile on her lips she slightly pecked Asfand's lower lip. But poor soul had put herself in a trouble as her husband was already awake. Asfand without even wasting a microsecond converted a slight peck by her biwi into a passionate kiss. By now, Both of them were out of breaths. Asfand was lying with half of his weight on Zubia and was breathing heavily in the crook of her neck. Zubia, still progressing about what happened just a minute before, was trying to catch her breath. She placed her hand on his cheek and tried to resist Asfi as he was nibbling on her neck and she couldn't take it more. He, unaffected by her resistance but completely aroused by her low moans, moved his hand to untie the knot of her silk robe, *the only thing that was covering her*. But Zubia gripped his hand before he could succeed further. He was now nibbling on her ear lobe.

Z- Asfiii... (moaning)

A- hmmm (lost in the moment)

Z- ab bas plz... hmmm...aa

Asfand let out a small chuckle and fell beside her on the bed. Zubia's eyes were closed and she was stabilizing her breath.

A- Good Morning (turning to her side with a mischievous smile on his face)

Zubia also turned towards him and glared him.

Z- Good Morning. (Laughing shyly)

A- Ap ab bhi sharma rahi hain. Kal raat k baad bhi.... matlab kk....

Z- Astaghfirullah...!!! Asfi had hoti hai... ab bus bhi karen (hiding her face with duvet)

A- hahaha.... acha ok...

Zubia got up from the bed.

Z- mein ready hone ja rahi hun. Suitcases kahan hain.

A- theek hai. Phir breakfast kerte hain aur sight seeing per chalte hain. Aur suitcases cupboard mein hain.

Z- ok

She opened the suitcases and her mouth was like OOO...
Bcoz there were only Jeans and t shirts in the suitcase.

Z- Asfi. Mere kapde kahan hain.

A- ye tumhare hi kapde hain.

Z- lekin mein ese kapde nahin pehnti. Ap ko pata hai. Phir ap ne aur Gaiti bhabhi ne esa kyun kia mera sath.

A- I know. Per Paris mein koi 2 gaz ka thaan lapet ker bhi nahi phirta. Yahan sab aese hi kapde pehente hain. (He said after getting up from the bed and coming towards her)

Z- lekin Asfi.

A- kuch nahi hoga. Trust me. Ready ho jao jaldi se phir main ne bhi shower lena hai.

She hesitantly nodded and went inside the washroom. She came out in a bath robe while Asfi went inside to take the bath afterwards.

Zubia got dressed up and was gazing herself in the mirror and was wondering that how is she looking. Meanwhile, Asfand came out and was stunned to see her.

Zubia turned to Asfand.

Z- asfi dekhen mein kya lag rahi hun.

A- WOW (he said and marched towards her)

A- tum bohat hot aur sexy lag rahi ho.

Z- Asfiii.... mujhe nahi pata mein ese bahir nahi ja sakti.

A- tum bohat achi lag rahi ho. Aur yeh Pakistan nahin hai. Yahan koi kisi ko nahi dekhta tu relax. Per mein kya karun tum se nazren kese hataun.

Zubia slightly puched his chest.

Z- ab chalen. Mujhe bohat bhook lag rahi hai.

A- chalo.

(This is how they were dressed up)

The whole week passed and they enjoyed some best moments of their life which they would surely cherish forever.

~~~***~~~***~~~

Assalam u Allikum. How are you all. Sorry for the late update. But now you people had to cooperate with me and bear with late updates till june 2020. Because my exams are approaching and I have to study. Plz remember me in your prayers. I'll be very grateful to you all.
Love...
Xoxo