Caring for HER

In this chapter I want to Convey a very Important message to all the men through Dr. Asfandyar. Because we must highlight it, discuss it and understand it...

Allah says in QURAN :

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ أَنْ خَلَقَ لَكُمْ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا لِتَسْكُنُوا إِلَيْهَا وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَكُمْ مَوَدَّةً وَرَحْمَةً ۚ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

"..And one of His signs is that He created mates for you from yourselves that you may find rest in them and He put between you love and compassion; most surely there are signs in this for a people who reflect." (30:21)

Moreover :

"The Prophet of Allah (S) stated: 'The more one becomes faithful the more one expresses kindness to his spouse'." 

"The Prophet of Allah (S) stated: 'The words of a man who tells his wife, 'I love you truly', should never leave her heart'." 

                 -_-_-_-_-_-

One week after returning from their honeymoon :

Zubia, after returning from hospital, helped Lubna and Gaiti in making dinner. Asfand had a night shift so Zubia will have to spend the whole night without him. But she decided to help Gaiti and Lubna to pack their stuff because they had to attend a wedding ceremony of some close relatives and they will be leaving to Islamabad by tomorrow (sunday) morning after fajr prayers. They had insisted Asfand and Zubia to come along, but Asfand had a night shift and Zubia was not feeling well. Moreover, she didn't want to go without her Asfand.
It was already 4:15 am when they finished packing all the stuff. It could have finished much earlier but the ladies can't compromise with the ritual of gossiping about random things ;-) . After offering prayers, Zubia went to see off the family.

It was 6:00 am when Zubia messaged Asfand :

Z: A.o.a and Good Morning.

A: w. Salam. Good Morning. Mama log chale gaye?

Z: G. Asfi duty kab tak off ho gi.

A: bas 8:00 am tak and then I will be back.

Z: okayy. Bye

A: byeee.

Just as she put her phone on the side table, she felt a very strong cramp in her lower abdomen. At this moment, she realized that her time of month i.e Periods had arrived and it was the reason of her sudden mood changes in the past two days. She rushed to the washroom taking her essentials with her.
After coming back, she fell on the bed lifeless and opted for a ball like posture, where her kness were touching her stomach, and closed her eyes.

Asfand came back till 8:20. When he entered into their room, he found her lying on the bed in that position. At first, he didn't understand anything and went to change. After freshening up, he came near her and went on his knees. He observed that Zubia was somehow looking pale and tired. He started caressing her cheek and stroking her hair and said :

 He started caressing her cheek and stroking her hair and said :