....New Turn....

Next Day :
                     The sun was same but the rays were totally different. Unlike the days before they were not the rays of hope, Today the rays were of Success as all the desires and Dua's have been fulfilled and a Bright and Beautiful future was waiting for them......

Zubia snuggled close to Asfand and was trying to adjust her. The continuous movement disturbed him and he slightly opened his eyes and the first thing which he saw was the love of his life resting her head on his chest and one of her arm was encircled around his muscular body. The second thought that came into his mind was that '' oh so this is how she sleeps'' and he smacked himself that how could he think something like this.
He unwillingly tried to escape from her hold as it was 8:00 am and any one can come to check on her but man she was not losing her hold on him.
Asfand saw some strands of her hair resting on her face. Just when he touched her face she slightly opened her eyes on the feel of his gentle touch and their eyes met. Asfand's hand was still behind her ear and he can't avert her gaze from her.
They kept looking in each other's eyes for about ten seconds when Zubia realized  and shyly lowered her head and parted herself from Asfand. Asfand instantly got up and unlocked the door. Then he gave Zubia a glass of water. She took two to three sips but afterwards Asfand emptied the glass.
He went outside to fetch the breakfast from the reception as Gaiti has messaged him to pick it up from there.
Zubia then remembered their moment and smiled shyly and felt embarrassed when she realized that how she was encircling Asfand.
Afterwards, Asfand came with the lunch box and they ate their breakfast in silence.
He then handed her a cup of tea which she was craving for.
While she was having tea Asfand said : '' Meri duty hai tu mujhe ab jane pade ga lekin mein ata rahun ga bcoz I know k tum bore ho gi lekin I have to go. Wese bhi sham tak InshaAllah tum discharge ho jao gi aur ghar pe wese bhi tumhein Saim or Gaiti bhabhi bore hone nahin dein ge. Okay..??''
Zubia: G.
Asfand was about to go when Zubia said: '' Asfand. Ek baat puchni thi.''
Asfand: ''hmm. Bolo. Sab theek hai na.''
Zubia: ''G G sab theek hai wo... mmmm. Mein ne puchna tha k bhai kahan hain.''
Asfand: ''oh. Mein tumhein batana bhul gaya wo aye the dobara lekin tum so rahi thi. Ab wo tumhari khala k pas gaye hain unhen lene kal wo aur khala dono a jayein ge.''
Zubia: '' hmm. Theek hai''
Then Asfand went and Zubia went to the washroom to refresh her.
Finally the day passed. Dr.Shehroze, Dr.Asifa, Dr. Haroon and almost every doctor and nurse visited her. Asfand also checked Zubia several times.
It was evening and he entered the room to inform her that Gaiti was coming so she could help her in packing things as she was now discharged and was going home. He found him switching T.v. channels and she shifted her gaza towards him and said: ''Assalam u Allikum ''
Asfand : '' W.Salam''
He came near her and sat beside her and told that Gaiti was coming. She nodded her head.
She stood from the couch and suddenly felt her head dizzy. She called his name :
'' Asfandddd ''
But before he could hear her she just fell on his lap and Asfand tightened his group around her. She was embarassed at what just happened but Asfand looked concerned. He was about to ask her but the next moment the door opened and Gaiti and Saim were standing there with their mouths opened.
Zubia instantly got up and felt embarrassed. Asfand started looking here and there as if nothing had happened.
Saim started giggling and said: '' Chachuuuu.... hahahaha ''
Gaiti was also giggling and teasingly said, '' Sorry to disturb your moment. Asfi you should have at least informed us. But from now onwards be careful aur hum bhi darwaza knock ker k ayan karen ge. Ok Saim. Hahaha....''
Saim : '' Ok Mama... haha ''
Zubia : '' Gaitiiiii ''
Asfand : '' Bhabhiiiii. Aesi koi bat nahi hai. Wo galti seeee. Actually Zubia ko chakkar a gaya tha. Ap galat samjh rahi hain. Haina Zubia...?? ''
Zubia: '' G......''
Gaiti : '' Mein ne koi explanation tu nahin mangi. Hahaha.....''
Asfand tried to escape from the situation and said, '' Ap log packing ker lein. Mein ata hun abhi''
Asfand went away leaving embarrassed Zubia behind.
Gaiti kept teasing her while both of them started packing things.
After half an hour later Asfand came and everything was set, Gaiti was tying Zubia's hair while Saim was sleeping.
Gaiti: '' Asfi agye tum. Chalo tum saim ko uthalo aur kisi ko bulva k saman bhi uthwa k gadi tak le jao mein aur Zubia ate hain''
Asfand : Ok bhabhi
Asfand made saim lie down on the back seat when Zubia and Gaiti also arrived.
Zubia was going to sit in the back seat when Gaiti said : Zubia saim so raha hai tu peeche mein bethti hun use goad le lun gi tum agey comfortable ho ker beth jao.
She helped her to sit and then went to sit at the back. Asfand was already sitting in the car.
Then he started the car and was driving slowly and asked Gaiti : '' Bhabhi aj saim jaldi nahi so gaya''
Asfand : Han actually aj kafi thak gaya. Kafi homework tha iska. Isko karate karate mein tu khud thak gayi aj.
Ap kyoun thak gayi.
Asfand said laughing  :  Homework tu bechare saim ne kiya ap kese thak gayin.
Gaiti said : Bachu.... jab tum log apne bachon ko homework karwaya karo ge na phir puchun gi.
Zubia's head shot up and she was shocked at Gaiti's bluntness. While Asfand was regretting that why the hell he asked her and then he said '' Chalen ghar a gaya.''
Every one welcomed Zubia. They had dinner together afterwards Gaiti took her to the room which was already arranged and Asfand placed her things on the appropriate places. He then gave Zubia her medicines. Asfand then went to his room. Gaiti helped Zubia to change in some comfortable clothes and then after saying Good night to her she went to her room.
Zubia was changing sides when her phone beeped and it was Asfand's message.
Asfand : Zubia tum ne bhabhi ki batoun ko mind tu nahi kiya?
Zubia : Nahi. Bilkul bhi nahi.
Asfand : Actually mein tu adi hun is sab ka. Bhabhi bus aese hi mazaq kerti rehti hain.
Zubia : I know.
Asfand : Chalo kafi rat ho gayi hai. So jao ab.
Zubia : ok
Asfand : Bye. Good Night. Sweet dreams but only about me.....
Zubia laughed and messaged him : hahaha. Ok. Bye. Good Night.
.
.
I hope that I am satisfying you people. Plz give me your feedback.
Love....
Xoxo