The Morning After....

Every word you confide in me, every wonderful and terrible moment you share with me, melts me inside.
You let yourself be vulnerable with me and trust me beyond my comprehension.
I never imagined I would truly find another who I would want to spend so much time with, who could truly touch my life the way you have, even without trying. I look forward to many more special moments together. When I see you, I see my future.

This is not just talk. It truly comes from the heart.
I am consumed by the desire to be with you, to talk to you and to feel you near me.
I want to hold you, talk to you, laugh with you, cry with you.
I want to play, walk, dance and just be one with you. I think you could become my everything. I know I want to be everything to you.

It was a fine Morning but for them it will always be the most BEAUTIFUL morning because today they were going to woke up not as Asfandyar and Zubia but as ASFIYA who had promised to spend their entire life together until and unless death separates them but still they will surely meet in Jannah after that.

Zubia was lying behind him and was sleeping peacefully because she was so tired due to continuous events and traveling in the past few days but along with that some of the credit behind her tiredness also goes to Asfand and the last night(😂)
Asfand after praying Fajr and thanking Allah for blessing him with one of the most PRECIOUS Gift slid under the covers and shifted his gaze towards the Sleeping Beauty lying besides him. She was looking like the most delicate and fragile thing.

He decided not to woke her up and came close to lie behind her. As soon as he placed himself near her she encircled her arm around his waist and rested her head on his chest. Asfand responded and adjusted her between his arms. Then he started stroking and smelling her hair and kissed her forehead.
When Zubia felt his lips on her forehead she slightly opened her eyes and felt shy and tried to get out of his hold. But he tightened his grip around her and she surrendered. He then parted himself slightly to have a look on her angelic face which was buried in his chest.
A- Good Morning My Mrs. Asfandyar
Z- Good Morning. Ahmmmm. My bhi aur Mrs.Asfandyar bhi....?
A- hmmm. Actually Dr.Asfandyar apke bare mein kuch ziada hi possessive hain tuuuuu is liye.....
Z- ohkayyy.... hahaha
A- Zubia ek bat to batou...
Z- G....
A- koi sote hoe bhi itna Khubsoorat kese lag sakta hai k Mr. Husband k liye control kerna itna Mushkil ho jae.... hmmm....
Zubia slightly hit him on the chest
Z- Asfiii..... plzzz... ap mujhe kabse dekh rahe hain..hannn...(feeling shy)
A- subah Fajr k time se hi dekh raha hun aur her lamha yahi soch raha hun k Allah ki is ata karda Naimat ka shukr kese ada karun.....(looking deeply in her eyes)
Z- Mein bhi kal se yehi soch rahun
She said it while placing her  hand on Asfand's cheek and her chin on his chest....
A- Acha. Chalo phir milke sochte hain
Saying this he rolled Zubia straight on the bed and was now lying with half of his weight on Zubia. (Asfand rocked Zubia shocked 😂)
Z- Asfiiii....ye kya......
Asfand placed his finger on her lips shutting her up and started caressing her cheek while she closed her eyes and her heart skipped a beat. He kissed her on the cheek and was now between her neck and shoulder. She was clenching his shirt tightly and was out of breath when Asfand's phone rang and he unwilling sat up and making a face answered the call from Gaiti while Zubia chuckled faking an Ameen.
A- Assalam u Allikum Bhabhi.
G- W.salam dulha mian... uth gaye...
(Phone was on speaker)
A- G...
G- aur apki Dulhaniya.....
A- wo bhi (eyeing Zubia)
G- I know k ap log rat ko kafiiiii zyada thak gaye hon ge or may be abhi bhi busy hon lekin filhal ap logon ko 1 ghante mein neeche ana ho ga take hum break fast ker k check out ker sakain and you guys can continue after that....
Asfand was drinking water and started coughing while Zubia felt so embarrassed that she just rushed inside the washroom....
A- bhabhi....... plzzzzz
G- hahaha acha. ok. Ajao jaldi bye.....

Both of them get dressed up and went for Breakfast.

(Edited by me) After breakfast they check out and left for Islamabad where there Valima was supposed to be held

(Edited by me)
After breakfast they check out and left for Islamabad where there Valima was supposed to be held.

This was how they were looking for Valima

The whole function went well and now they were returning back to Neelum

After reaching Neelum everyone said Good Night to each other and drifted to sleep as everyone was very exhausted and so were Asfiya. But after embracing each other they forgot about their tiredness and just slept peacefully in each other's arms.
.
.
.
So Peeps.... Am I satisfying you people.....??