..... MEHNDI ....

Everyone was very happy and Shaadi date was finalized.It was decided that their mehndi will be held in Neelum, Shaadi in Karachi and Valima will be in Islamabad.
And today was their Mehndi Day. Preparations were on peak and so was Zubia's nervousness. She was feeling a mix of happiness, excitement, nervousness and was a little bit sad as she was missing her Ammi badly.
Finally it was time for her to get ready as Gaiti arrived with her clothes, jewellery and a make up artist to get her styled. After 2 hrs Zubia was ready and was looking soooo  beautiful and elegant. She was just wearing a round Matha patti, a pair of jhumkas and bangles.

 She was just wearing a round Matha patti, a pair of jhumkas and bangles

While on the other hand
Dr. Asfand was all dressed up in a simple black kurta and a skin shawl but his grace was still maintained.

 Asfand was all dressed up in a simple black kurta and a skin shawl but his grace was still maintained

Zubia was list in her thoughts when her phone beeped and it was Asfand message.

Asfand: I can't wait too see you.

Zubia: I am still the same. Zubia Khalil.

Asfand: and soon to be Zubia Asfandyar Ali Khan. Right?

Zubia blushed and typed: Ummmm...Zubia Asfandyar Ali Khan..... Sounds Good....

Asfand: Acha.... zara neeche to ao...phir bata hun k it sounds just good or it sounds MORE THAN PERFECT

Zubia started laughing and so did Asfand.

Asfand was seated on the stage decorated for the ocassion waiting anxiously to have a look of her wife to be. And finally there she was walking towards him along with Gaiti, Lubna and her Khala. She was looking like an angel and her head was bent. When she arrived near the stage Asfand was so lost in praising her Beauty that he just forgot to offer her a hand so she could come on the stage. And at the very moment Dr.Haroon coughed and said, '' Dr. Asfandyar Dr.Zubia ab ap ki hi hain. Kahin nahin jayen gi. Lekin filhal unhen stage tak tu ane dein.'' Everyone laughed and then Asfand helped her to come on the stage. They seated so close that they could feel each other's warmth. Rasm was started and they didn't speak a single word but kept stealing glances of each other.
And it was dinners time so everyone got busy in it while Gaiti took Zubia inside so she could change take some rest.
Asfand somehow escaped from there and managed to get in Zubia's room. Zubia was about to remove her dupatta when Asfand coughed and she turned and was stunned to see Asfand leaning by the door.
Zubia: Ap...yahan....koi dekh le ga....jayein plzz...

Asfand stepped inside, closed the door and locked it. Zubia's heart started beating fast. He was coming towards her and she was stepping back until her back touched the wall. He came near her and placed his hands on the wall trapping her so she could not escape. Zubia closed her eyes and clenched her dress. He bent forward and inhaled her scent. Zubia's stopped her breath when she heard him saying near her ear that:
Tum aj itni Khubsrat lag rahi ho k shayad tareef k tamam alfaz tumhari khubsurti k samne kam pad jayen.
Saying this he kissed her on her forehead and caressed her cheek. When he saw her closed eyes he chuckled and said, ' bus yeh hi kehne aya tha. Ja raha hun khol lo ankhen' with this he left from there and she slowly opened her eyes and her heart was beating very fastly. She the controlled herself and changed her clothes so she could sleep.
She laid on bed thinking that just the day after tomorrow she will be declared as Zubia Asfandyar Ali khan
And with this thought she drifted to sleep.....

XOXOXOXO