HoneyMoon Pt 2

They finally reached their destination i.e ''PARIS'' and were now heading towards their hotel. During the car ride Zubia was continuously gazing outside the window and was admiring the beauty of the city, meanwhile Asfand was admiring the love of his life bcoz he loves to see her happy after bearing so much hardships. Zubia turned towards Asfand and said

Z- Asfi..... yeh sach mein bohat khubsurat jaga hai.

A- jagah romantic tu ho sakti  hai kyun k khubsurat tu sirf aur sirf Mrs. Asfandyar hain....

Z- sooo cheesy... haha

A- Oooo.... hahaha

Z- Asfi ap ne ghar pe inform Ker dia hai?

A- G. Mein ne voice message ker dia hai Gaiti bhabhi ko.
Z- ok

Meanwhile, they reached the hotel and were now at the reception. Asfand was fulfilling the formalities while Zubia stood near their luggage.

Asfand took the keys of their room and along with Zubia went towards the elevator. When the came to their room, a man was already waiting there along with their luggage. He welcomed them and Asfand opened the the door to let him in so he could place the luggage inside. When he was gone Asfand signaled Zubia to come in. Zubia stepped inside and was stunned to see their beautiful room.

It was the most luxurious room and was showing a beautiful view of Eiffel tower

It was the most luxurious room and was showing a beautiful view of Eiffel tower. Zubia started gazing the Eiffel tower through the window of their room as the view of sunset was enhancing its beauty at that moment. Asfand hugged her from the back and placed his chin on her shoulder and kissed it. Zubia placed her hands above his hands which were on her flat belly. Asfand then kissed her cheeks and brushing his lips on her earlobe he said...

A- Happy Valentines Day Zubia. I LOVE YOU.

Zubia processed his statement in her mind and realized that it was 14 February i.e Valentines Day.
She said...

Z- l LOVE YOU too Asfand.

With this she turned towards him and embraced him in the most purest hug. Asfand stroked her hairs and kissed her while inhaling her scent.

They parted themselves and Asfand, caressing Zubia's cheek, said...

A- jaldi se fresh ho jao. Then I have a surprise for you. Koi sawal nahin kerna bus jesa keh raha hun plz wesa kerna. Okay

Z- okay... haha

With this she went towards the washroom. After freshening up she came back and saw that a very beautiful dress was lying on the king sized bed. Asfand back was facing her but as soon he heard her sneeze, he came towards her but before he could say anything Zubia said...

Z- Asfand ye sub k.....

Asfand didn't let complete her sentence and placed his finger on her lips and said...

A- shhh.... yeh sub surprise ka part hai. Is liye plz pehn lo jaldi se. I will be right back with in 10 mins after freshening up. Okayy...

Z- hmmm okay
.
.
Assalam u Allikum. I know this is a short chapter but I will write the next one tomorrow or the day after tomorrow InshaAllah.
Till then Byeeee.... xoxo