Spending Time with HER

Afternoon:
                         Asfand woke up on hearing Azaan. He shifted Zubia's head from his chest to the pillow but Zubia held his arm and said :

Z- Asfand kya hoa kahan ja rahe hain?

A- Mein namaz parhne laga hun. You take some more rest aur phir hum lunch Karen ge... okay? (Caressing her head)

Z- Theek hai.

After offering the prayers he went into kitchen and started preparing lunch. Asfand, to some extent, knew how to cook because back when he was in America he used to cook food by himself. He decided to cook Daal Chawal (boiled rice and lentil soup).

After half an hour, lunch was almost ready. Zubia, while coming out of their room and searching for Asfand said..

Z- Asfiii.... ap kitchen mein kya Ker rahe hain.

Then she saw him pouring Daal into a bowl placed beside a dish filled with boiled rice.

Z- Asfi.... yeh sab kya hai... ap ne yeh sab kyun.... Mujhe bata dete.....

A- it's okay Zubia. I guarantee you k yeh itna bura nahin hoga jitna tum expect Ker rahi ho...

Z- nahin ye baat nahin hai. Ap ne akele yeh sab kyun kia. Mujhe bula lete mein ker deti ya at least ap ki help hi Ker deti...

A- Mein ne socha aj Mein apni biwi to apne ek aur talent se mutarif karwaoun. Chalo aa jao khana thanda ho raha hai.

Z- Ap chalen Mein plates leke ati hun.

A- plates already table per hain. Bus Ab ajao....

They got seated on the dining table and Asfand served her.

A- kesa hai... ( pointing at the food )

Z- bohat tasty. Wese mujhe nahi pata tha k ek surgeon itna acha khana bhi paka sakta hai..*

A- Tu Ab pata chal gaya na*

Z- kya*

A- yeh hi k Dr. Asfandyar apni Dr. Zubia k liye kuch bhi Ker sakta hai.... kapde bhi khareed sakta hai aur khana bhi paka sakta hai...

Z- G pata chal gaya

Both of them started laughing. After having lunch they were sitting in the tv lounge and watching tv.

Z- Asfand... kahin bahir chalen. I mean drive pe.

A- Ahan.... biwi wants to go on a long drive... (winking) good idea. Mein Abhi keys le k ata hun.

Z- okay (laughing)

Asfand came back with keys and shawl for Zubia. He covered Zubia with a shawl and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

A- Chalo...

They were enjoying each other's company and soft music was being played in the car.

Z- Asfand Mujhe chocolates Leni hain.

A- oh Ab samajha... Mein bhi kahon Mrs. Asfandyar ko aj mera khayal kese a gaya.

Z- nahin esi bat nahin hai... Wese kya Mein Ap ka khayal nahin rakhti.... Hann... koi aur rakhta hai...

A- acha sorry Bhai.... mazaq Ker raha tha... Abhi lata hun Ap k liye chocolates.

And he went to buy chocolates for her...

At 10 pm they were back at home. Asfand was busy in his phone while Zubia was in the washroom. Zubia, after coming out of the washroom, went to the kitchen. She came back with a chocolate and sat beside Asfand. Asfand switched off his phone and put it on the table placed beside their bed. He turned to her and with wide opened eyes said...

A- Zubia pichle 1 ghante Mein ye tumhari teesri (3rd) chocolate hai.... kya ho gaya hai....

Z- kyun ( while savoring the chocolate)

A- kya kyun. Ab bas Karo aur yeh dekho sare munh per chocolate lagi hui hai.... bilkul Saim lag rahi ho.... hahaha (laughing loudly)

Z- hasne ki bat nahin hai. Tissue dein Mujhe ( while disposing the wrapper of chocolate in the bin)

Asfand got an idea and smirked to himself.

A- tissue ki kya zaroorat hai.

Z- munh saaf kerna hai aur kya ( she looked up as he was asking a non sense question )

Zubia raised an eyebrow as if inquiring that what's a big deal in asking for a tissue...

But before she could progress what was going on in his mind, Asfand laid her down while positioning half of his weight above her and slammed his lips on her. He licked and cleaned up all the chocolate on her lips while Zubia clutched his shirt tightly...

Both of them were out of breath. Asfand, still above her looking in her eyes, said :

A- Wese tu I am not fond of chocolates Lekin I think I should try this often (pointing on her lips)

Zubia giggled and slapped his shoulder slightly. Both of them laughed and Zubia shyly placed her head on his arm and pecked his cheek. Then they drifted off to sleep.

              *\*\*\*\*\*\*\*

Sorry for the late update and thank you for cooperating and understanding me.
Keep yourself safe....
Pray to Allah for Pakistan and everyone who is suffering from corona virus....
Remember me in your prayers....
And till next time...
Allah Hafiz