❤ Their Unborn Bliss 👶

Two days before Asfand's birthday :

Everyone was extremely excited to celebrate their Asfi's Birthday and had arranged a small birthday party surprise for him. And Poor Asfand was even unaware of the fact that it was his birthday month. Zubia  was also impatiently waiting to celebrate this joyous event of the love of her life ~ Asfandyar. But she was not feeling well these days. She was feeling nauseous, not willing to eat anything, mood swings etc. She thought that she might be having a hormonal change in her body as she also had missed her periods.

But little did she know that she was going to experience the most beautiful feeling that every women wants to feel. She was carrying the proof of their love in her womb.....!!!!!

She was in cafeteria with Dr. Asifa because it was their lunch break. But due to some emergency case Asfand and Dr. Shehroze couldn't join them. Dr. Asifa was on a phone call and Zubia was playing with the food in her plate. After ending the call ;

( D.A - Dr. Asifa )

D.A - Zubia Zara ek apni ki bottle le ao gi plz.

Z- G sure.

She stood up instantly and the next moment was on the chair again with a thud because she felt dizzy and  couldn't hold on. Dr Asifa, with a worried expression, reached for her and made her sit properly on the chair.

D.A - Zubia...!! Are you alright...? Mein apni lati hun.
After Gulping down a draught of water she wiped the sweat from her forehead and stabilized herself.

D.A- Zubia you okay.

Z- G. Bus kuch dinon se tabiyat kafi kharab hai Tu kuch khane ka Dil nahin kerta. Shayad sugar level down ho gaya hai.

D.A - Zubia have you missed your period...?

Z- (with a shocked expression) Gggggg..... kya matlab.... I mean.... hmmm.... yes they are two weeks late...

D.A - Zubia tum ne  pregnancy test Kia hai...??

Z- (more shocked) nahin us ki zaroorat nahi....I mean Abhi tu sirf.....

D.A- (cutting her between) you better go for it....okay....? Meri duty ka time ho raha hai. See you later.

Z- Dr. Asifa... Should I.... I mean... I don't know.... I am scared..... Ap Asfand se Abhi kuch mat kahiye ga plz

D.A - Every thing will be okay. Just go for it. Aur Asfi ko mein kuch nahin batao gi okay....

Z- (nodding her head ) Thank You.

Dr. Asifa smiled and left leaving a confused Zubia behind. Many thoughts were running back in her mind but she eradicated them and having a firm belief on Allah Almighty's decision she went for a blood test. After giving her blood sample, she was told that the reports will be given her the next day.

The next moment, she received a text from Asfand.

A- Office Mein a jayen janab. Let's go home.... okay :-)

Z- Will be there in 5 minutes.

Zubia went to his office and both of them left for home together. While driving, Asfand kept stealing glancing of the mesmerizing beauty sitting beside her but she was lost in her own world. Asfand held her hand and Zubia suddenly jolted on his touch, as coming out of her thoughts.

A- Is everything okay. Kya hoa hai.

Z- kuch nahin. Bus sir Mein thoda dard hai. (Faking a smile)

A- Chalo ghar chalke is ka bhi koi solution dhondte hain. ( winking her )

Z- Achaaa.... hahaha

After reaching home, everyone was seated on the dining table and was having dinner except Zubia who was playing with her food and had not even taken a single bite. Asfand was already noticing this scenario when Gaiti said