And the Most Beautiful but Tough Journey Begins....

First Trimester :

Being a doctor, they were well aware of all the stages and precautions in pregnancy.
Zubia was dealing with nausea, morning sickness, anxiety, depression, mood swings etc but Asfand being actually the best husband in this entire world was always by her side to make sure that love of his life and their unborn bliss was OKAY. Along with Asfand, his family, actually Asfiya's family was also taking the best care of her. Gaiti making nutritious dishes for her, Lubna suggesting the best remedies and the list goes on. They were cherishing those days and moments as if they would be blessed with something most precious. And to be honest it was something very precious, because it would be the child of their Asfand, a Part of him and the part of his better half who had completed his Deen and was going to complete his family, Asfiya's family.

Zubia was having a severe headache so she has taken a leave from hospital. While day passed by eating yummy dishes, gossiping with her ladies and playing with Saim. It was 9:00 pm and she was impatiently waiting for Asfand because she was craving for Ice cream. He had loaded lots of ice cream for her in the fridge but all of it was finished in just 1 week. The moment she heard the sound of their car being parked in the porch she hurriedly went outside. Asfand, on seeing her said:

A: Zubia Zubia....!!! Kya ho gaya hai aram se plz ( going towards her )

Zubia pouted making a puppy face...

Z- Asfand.... Ice cream khatam ho gayi hai.

Asfand laughed loudly:

A- Zubia Abhi last week mein 3 boxes laya tha... but it's okay Kal phir le aoun ga. Let's go inside.

Z- kallll....? G nahin. Apko hamara koi khayal bhi hai aj pora din hum ne apke ane ka wait Kia aur Ab Ap Kal Ka Ker rahe hain. No.... this is not acceptable. Hamein aj hi Aur Abhi chahiye Ice cream werna ap aj Hamare sath bed pe nahin Balke sofa per soyein ge. Now Choice is yours.....

Saying this she went inside leaving a startled Asfand behind.

Asfand had a idea that women often have mood swings and cravings during pregnancy but his wife had left him speechless. At least he had not expected this kind of behavior from that innocent Zubia but the swag of Mrs. Asfandyar and the mother of their unborn bliss was on another level.....

Willingly or unwillingly he must fulfill the demands of his wife and the new life that was growing inside her otherwise he would be the only one to face the consequences.

He went inside their room and saw Zubia standing by the window and gazing at the sky. He approached her and hugged her from behind while placing his chin in the crook of her neck and hands on her belly. Inhaling her scent he said:

A- I am Sorry. Just give me 5 minutes to change and then we will go..... okay...

( BTW isn't Asfi the definition of ' HUSBAND GOALS ' )

Z- okay.... ( happiness in her voice)

Asfand changed in some comfortable clothes and both of them went to the ice cream parlor to have some ice cream. She ordered a combination comprising three scoops of chocolate, mango and caramel crunch ice cream. And Poor Asfi ordered himself a single scoop of chocolate ice cream. He gazed Zubia with a shocked expression when Zubia replied:

Z- Whattt...? I am eating for two.... okay...huh..

A- yeah.... okay ( laughing hysterically)

Z- Asfand stop laughing. You are equally responsible for this condition of mine so stop laughing and respect my cravings and mood swings.

Asfand was startled on the bluntness of his wife. But as he was responsible for the current state of Zubia so ultimately he was also responsible for her mood swings and bluntness. So it would be better to stay quiet and obey the orders of his '' no more an innocent and shy wife''

Zubia after having all those three scoops by herself felt satisfied and content. Then Asfi drove them back....