''Completing Each Other''

( sorry for the late update. But I promise you that this update will cover up (winks) . But do remember it's HALAL. Hahaha. Enjoy)

When you truly love someone, it may be hard to express those emotions through words. In fact, real love may make you feel weak in the knees and unable to speak. The best type of love – where the other person makes you fall so completely in love that you are unable to think properly. But it was Allah Almighty's decision for You as it is said that....
 “The man dreams of a perfect woman and the woman dreams of a perfect man and they don’t know that Allah created them to perfect one another.” 

                  It was a fine and Perfect morning as the two souls were finally going to be ONE because they were fated to. It was decided that Nikah will be held in the morning followed by Barat in Evening as everyone was gathered in Karachi for their Big Day. Zubia was dressed in a simple white coloured Jora along with the perfect jewellery and was very very nervous but was damn sure about her decision.
While on the other side Asfand was also wearing a white Sherwani and was very Happy because his Half Deen was going to be Completed through Zubia - The ONLY LOVE of his Life.
Finally the moment had arrived as Asfand was being asked about his consent and he said '' Qubool Hai '' confirming and accepting Zubia His Spouse FOREVER. These words felt like Music to Zubia's ears. And Now it was Zubia who was being asked and she answered
'' Qubool Hai '' with the same surety as Asfand did.
Their Eyes met and there was happiness of completing each other's  Deen. Everyone did Dua and showered blessings on them.

 Everyone did Dua and showered blessings on them

(Picture credits: pinterest and instagram)

Everyone was now busy in doing preparations for the evening event. Zubia's phone beeped and it was Asfand's message which says,
'' Congratulations Mrs. Asfandyar Ali Khan''
She smiled and replied...
'' THANK YOU ''

The evening event went perfect and everyone was very happy for them as they were finally together.

Now it was time for Rukhsati and Zubi shed some tears not because she was going to leave the house but because she was missing her parents badly. But Asfand tightened his hold on her hand which he was holding in the whole event and ensured her that he was with her.