Bio

Name: Y/N L/N
Age:17
Hair colour: (H/c) -Your hair colour-
Eye colour: Red

Likes: Gaming, being lazy, outdoors, tinkering on stuff that's broken, helping others and of course his family (You can also add other stuff too

Likes: Gaming, being lazy, outdoors, tinkering on stuff that's broken, helping others and of course his family (You can also add other stuff too. And the being lazy and loving the outdoors is inspired by my older brother ^^)

Dislikes: (You pick this one because everyone differs.)

Bio: You are an ordinary kid who loved gaming from a very young age, your father passed away from a sickness, now you and your mother are living alone. You have good grades, friends etc.

(2022 update: I seriously neglected this chapter. I'm going to take away the weapons and forms sinceeee welllll it will conflict with the ones I have in the story now. I apologize)

Okay. So, it's March 2022, the story has changed alot with it's cringe start in 2020, everything changed from (M/n) the plot, even the characters, so I'll explain my intentions. My story has some mysteries scattered about be it being from a location, the plot or the characters, and it's up to you to come up with your own theory my dearest reader. This means also you can choose the pairing you want with some single candidates! If you do have any questions just ask please!

--Panna