bonus: thirty-five

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

ricky and leighton sat in her bedroom as she finally convinced him to let her straighten his hair. she had convinced him a while ago and he let his hair grow out just a little longer than usual so she has enough to straighten.

"leigh, please. if you burn my head i will cry." ricky said as he sat in her chair that was in front of the mirror. leighton only laughed at his scared voice. "ricky i am not going to burn you. just don't move while i'm doing it okay." she explained to him. it didn't help though, he was still terrified of the flat iron.

"here goes nothing." leighton said grabbing one of the curls off his head and placing the heat to it. ricky flinched a little bit but tried to remain still. he squeezed his eyes shut to stop him from leaping out the chair. "is it done yet?" he asked.

"this one strand is. now we do the other like 150 strands of curls you have." she said clamping the flat iron in her hands. ricky this time flinching at the sound it made, only for his girlfriend to laugh loudly at him. "relax, love. i will be done in ten minutes okay?" she said with a huge smile on her face.

to relax him a little more and not torture him so much, she turned the chair to face her so he can hug her waist and she will be able to work from the front. as promised, she was done in about ten minutes. "ready to see my masterpiece?" she asked turning the chair around.

the boy nodded and opened his eyes, "oh my god i'm troy bolton" he said looking at her through the mirror. leighton let out a loud laugh and hugged his shoulders. "actually.. you know those type of birds that have crazy straight hair right at the top of their heads? you kinda look like that." she said stopping her laugh. ricky only stared at her for a few seconds before they busted out laughing.

as ridiculous as he looked, she still found him to be very handsome. "your curls are my favorite thing from you. and your smile but the curls really get to me. and your personality. and you. ok i'll stop. you gotta go wash your hair, this is weird." leighton told him as she took a picture.

"gotta give me a kiss first, angel." he said standing up and moving the fallen pieces out his face. the two met in the middle and shared a kiss together.

to times like this forever.. leighton and ricky were completely in love and at pure bliss.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

delia notes: thank you all sooooooo very much for reading this book! i am so thankful i got to create a love story based off an amazing tv show

delia notes: thank you all sooooooo very much for reading this book! i am so thankful i got to create a love story based off an amazing tv show. i didn't expect this much support, but i really do appreciate it all. i have fallen in love with ricky and leighton! let me know what you thought of the book! thank you for coming along their journey in 'one time thing'. turns out they were always more than that.

 turns out they were always more than that